QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Jayde exellent loss! well done:D:D

Ahh Jiggly,sorry to hear you have had an awful couple of weeks,hope things are ok now hunny:).

Yay Laura you are back:D great to see your posting again.How's things?

Have a great day:).x

Hello everyone, thank you for the hellos.

I was feeling poorly today so comfort eat scambled egg I can't believe it I ate loads and it was all free.

Does anyone else have and good comfort food?

Spanx- Im a season ticket holder as well which end do you sit?

KRO
X

Carly990 said:
Hello everyone, thank you for the hellos.

I was feeling poorly today so comfort eat scambled egg I can't believe it I ate loads and it was all free.

Does anyone else have and good comfort food?

Spanx- Im a season ticket holder as well which end do you sit?

KRO
X

Hi Carly

Look up the comfort pie recipe that is lovely! Also things like sausage and mash, lasagne, cottage pie can all be syn free. I love stodge when I need comfort! Sw chips in a bowl with some sort of dip feels like real treat too and you don't have to skimp! Definitely eat if you need to so you don't pick the wrong things and before you use your syns use your HE choices x x x

Good evening everyone, hope you are all well. I am at work so thought I would pop on to see who is around. Iv had a bit of a rough day today :-(
Never had any dinner today! I wasnt feel too good and I have slept most of the day. Was at the docs with chest pains. they think that I have acid in my stomach and maybe a possible ulcer. Sending me for an endoscopy in the next few weeks so fingers crossed everythings alright.
I hvnt been hungry recently at all so just not been eating. Dont want to eat for the sake of it. In saying that, I am starving at the mo, just goiong to go and have some batchelors savoury rice. Last nightshift for me !!! xx

Oh Debz you really have had a rough time lately. I hope youre feeling a bit better today.

I've had another STS this week so after slow losses (other than a couple of good ones) I'm going to attempt a few red days to mix it up a bit. I've been in the 15's since Christmas which is really starting to bug me as I just want to move on now. I wouldnt have minded having a STS if I had a reason but I have been 100% this week on EE so I guess the only option is to mix it up again & hope to not only kickstart my losses but to kickstart them & keep them going. So if any of you have any tips on red days they would be greatly appreciated :confused:

sorry not checked in for a bit- been AWOL!

I had a sts at my wi on Tues morning and was really really gutted. So, I had a few days off plan, I know thats not the answer but just felt a bit low about it all.

Back on track today, have booked a holiday with one of the children and my lovely Mum over Easter ( dont laugh we are going on a coach trip to the Isle of Wight) we felt we needed cheering up and Mum has had 5 operations in 6 mths so we are treating ourselves and as she cant fly yet our options are a bit limited!

I feel ready to get on with it again but realise I will proably have a sts next wi due to the mega going of the rails for 3 days but I'm ready for that.

Hotel has a pool where we are going so def back on plan again!

Love to all and will catch up on all the posts asap,

Is it too late for me to join ladies? I would like to lose 5-6 stones in total.

Always room for one more and welcome to all the newbies :hug99:

Laura you were the first to welcome me on here in early Jan when I was having a panic the scales wouldnt go up high enough in my Sw class- so a huge welcome back :D

Kids have asked for a chinese tonight so have sw'ed a chinese of sorts! Big egg fried rice with lots of superfree and some chicken dry fried with veg and noodles and some prawn crackers for the kids!

Crap weather here today drizzle and cold. Anyone got any sunshine?

Love to all

Lucia, we had a lovey day of sunshine today so hoping for the same again tomorrow.

Welcome to Curvalious & great to see you back Laura.

I've survived 2 days of red & 2 days of stinking headaches too. Determined to stick it out though & see if it helps with the losses (it better ;)) Just finished 30 minutes on the crosstrainer too & managed 11km so I'll try to do that a couple more times through the week too. Funny when you pull it out & do it watching the TV you dont notice it until you get off. Mind you when I got off my legs were just pure jelly so might need to build on that a bit!!:eek:

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend :)

Where is everyone????

WI for me tommorow and hoping for a sts after a bit of a splurge!

How are you all doing?

Go you Nicki!
I am hoping for a loss but after todays splurge (which included a Maccy D's) it might not happen.

Evening all! Hope everyone is well!

I'm back from a lovely weekend away with the girlies in Jersey - stayed in a nice hotel, ate out all weekend and I've lost 2lbs!! Woohoo! :D

I did exercise some restraint - made sure I ate lots of fruit and veg and drank spirits instead of beer, but I definitely enjoyed myself!

I've had a couple of slow weeks, where I've been pretty good but the scales have not shown it - just proves that if you hang on in there it eventually shows!

Felt so much better I even allowed myself to be photographed, instead of always being the one behind the camera.

Wowzers Nicki - fantastic loss! :happy036:

Hi Carly - I sit on the Kop, just to the left of the half way line as you look at the pitch... KRO! x

Hope everyone is having a fab week - onwards and downwards! xxx

Evening!! Well done Nicki and Spanx on those losses!

I've been good all week so hoping for a good loss on Wednesday night. Just off to Asda now as oh works late- hate going at this time but needs must!!! See you all later x

:wavey: Good evening all and helllllo to the newbies :wavey:

*woop woop* on the losses everyone :happy096:

I forgot to report in yesterday :copon: with my 1.5lb loss :D -just 1lb away from my 8.5st shiney now :bliss:

Spanx-glad you had a good break :clap:
Sweet pink -hope you are feeling better :patback:

Right -just a quick one from me as Im off to catch up and then off to the land of nod :D
sleep well everyone and keep up the great work!!

Capricorn - thats and amazing loss you will get that 8.5 stone next time.

I have just weighed in and lost a pound so I am pleased with that 30.5 lbs in 12 weeks so I'm pretty chuffed and working towards my 10% loss which is only 3 and a half pounds away so going to hope to achieve that in the next fortnight.

Hope everyone is ok

Well Done Capricorn!!! Thats fab :D
Not had a chance to come bk on as I have been so busy with work. Started 12 hours shifts now and the hospital where I work has now been amalgimated. I am now dealing with not only 2 hospitals but 12!! It is a nightmare! On Day Shift at the moment, nightshift next week ... not looking forward to that!!

Not really been dieting as well as I should have been. So sad at the moment and feeling really like it is me to blame!!!! I was saying on the boards the other night about my best pal being pregnant. Although I was a little gutted/upset and wishing it was me that was pregnant, i was happy for her. She has now had a miscarriage. I am so upset!! I cant believe it. she is distraught and I am for her aswell. She is my best pal and I love her loads, would not wish it on my worst enemy. I feel so so bad for even saying that I was gutted at the fact she was pregnant before me. Hubby and I have been trying for ages and will have to go through IVF, just so disheartening to hear that tohers are pgnt when we want it so much!! Makes me sound nasty but i am not, trust me on that, just really desperate for kids !!!

Back