QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

evening all don't think i have updated in the last couple weeks i lost 4lb last week and 4lb this week, total loss stands at 3st 11lb in 12 weeks i also got into the next stonage region.. i am fast approaching my wall, really hoping i just glide over the top of it this time rather than smashing into it

Well done Jayde and Jiggly too!

Sweet Pink- decking is bloody lethal when wet, hope you are better soon x

Hello everyone:wave_cry: sorry i haven't been around for a few days. Well done to all the losses :D.Hope everyone is ok.Will catch up posts later.I lost 1lb last week.Onwards and downwards.
Hope everyone is doing ok:).xx

Afternoon everyone! Hope all is well in Princess-land!

Sweet - decking is absolutely lethal - I would never have it again. Hope your knee feels better soon!

Surreygal, Jayde and Cara - well done on the fab losses! :D

Jiggly - welcome back, lovely to see you and I'm sure you'll have that tiddly half a pound off soon!

I am feeling great this week - I've taken some time to look back over the last 10 months and celebrate what I've achieved. I was away last weekend and I felt so much better in myself. I no longer felt like the odd one out with my slim girlfriends, didn't worry about being the biggest (although I still am, by quite a way!) and managed to control my eating and drinking, despite deciding to have an off-plan weekend.

I really feel like this is it for me, I can follow this plan for the rest of my life!

Now, I've got 9 months to reach my final target - that will require a loss of just under 1lb a week from now to then - and for the first time, I feel like I'm going to get there!

Have a great week everyone! x

Well hello ladies!
I am back from my holidays...although a few pounds heavier, but have decided after my birthday in a couple of weeks, a year after I first joined, I will be lowering my target and starting all over again! :D
AND my local gym had a week free offer and have been yesterday and today for an hour both times and...I LOVE it! They programme a personalised programme onto your key and you follow that and it's reviewed every six weeks so that you can acheive exactly what you want to! Financially I am not in a position to become a member at the moment but I will keep going and just pay as I go and then when I know I will keep going then I will think about committing to being a fully fledged member!
Have tried catching up on all your posts but I hope you are all well and hope to speak to you all soon :)
Xxx

Hi ladies, well a 3lbs loss for me tonight! I am happy, well kind of. This is the 3lbs that i put on last week so glad to have lost it again but wanted more ! Still not got my club 10 yet !!! So frustrating! I did get Slimmer of the month though .... pleased about that :) It is onwards and upwards for the rest of the week, roll on next thursdays weigh in, i will get my club 10 !! x

Good loss Debz!! Welcome back from hols corsacar! I'm sure you will get to your new target and look fab!!!

I was very naughty yesterday I had burger king and a doughnut and a small pizza- I comfort ate all day because it was my last day at work as I have been made redundant. Have got a job to go to but it feels weird and was sad to go. So I am gonna be good today!!!! I have to learn food is not the answer!!!!

Thanks jayde. I pigged out last night 2, I always treat myself on weigh in night. Good luck with the new job :)

Corscar .... How was the holidays huni?

Going to get my shopping for the week today, now not sure what to buy. I'm swithering on going for red days this week but I really want to loose at least 2lbs to get my club 10, I'm scared that changing over might give my body a fright lol, I am loosing on ee. Mmmmmm what to do?? I can't do the green days as I'm always starving on them :(

I'm bk on track now everyone after a rough few weeks. Do you remember me posting that my best pal thought she was having a miscarriage ..... well she did. Its so sad. She had me in tears most of this week. Just need to help her get through it

Time for me to get out bed I think, going to aqua aerobics this morning. Want to get some housework done first :( hv a good day

I am REALLY plaesed to be checking in with a 1.5lb loss. Just 2lbs to go to get me into the 14's which is a massive big deal for me as I was in my teens the last time I was in the 14's :D

I never thought I would say it but I really enjoyed my red week so I'm going to have an EE day as a treat today so that I can have a nice bowl of rice (though I'm going to keep an eye on portion sizes) but I'm going to go back to red tomorrow.

Debz well done on your loss & winning Slimmer of the Month. You're not that far away from your club 10 now either. Just keep doing whatever your doing & I'm sure it will be yours soon.

Corsacar, hope you had a great holiday. It sounds like you have come back very motivated & that gym sound fab.

Jiggly, you'll have that 0.5lb off again in no time so dont worry.

Spanx & Capricorn, youre both doing fab as always.

Everyone else well done on your losses too.

I have lost 0.5lbs this week :-( TTM I'm hoping for a massive lose this week so I can get my stone.

I find snacking on fruit and eggs , and I now have 2 weddings to go to in September so I want to lose 3 stone by then.

Well done on all the fabulous loses everyone, you're all doing so fantastically. Be proud!!

I have little to report about weight loss unfortunately but hey, I will keep on trying. I'm a very trying person. :giggle:

I've had a fantastic week other than slimming, I got offered a place at university (woohoo) AND then we found out today that our eldest is going to the grammar school we and he really wanted to go to (another WOOHOO) it was a little touch and go because he missed out by half a mark on the test somehow but yay, we just found out there is another place with his name on it. Sooo regardless of my inability to sort my slimming brain out in the last few months everything else is going swimmingly.:D

I'm sorry if that makes little sense, I'm a little worse for wear. I feel I need to blame the naughty Bev for making vodka baths sound so normal! I wonder how Bev is, I miss her amusing tales in the thread.:(

Keep up the good work princesses. xx

Laura we are twins at the mo- look we are virtually the same weight! Now the school thing is sorted it will be easier to focus on the weight, im sure, I find it really hard to do the weightloss thing if there is something else going on - good luck.

Great weekend here- gardening all day yesterday must count for some body magic! Seen my lovely Mum, been to church and we had a walk along the seafront this afternoon so a good weekend all round - hope you are having a good one too - hugs to anyone finding Mother's day a bit tough.

Well done Debz, Sweet and Carly on the fab losses! Carly, losing anything when it's your TTM is a good result - fingers crossed for your stone next week!

Well done Corsacar on going to the gym and enjoying it! How much more have you decided to lose? Hope your holiday was fab!

Congrats on the university place Laura - you deserve it! Lovely to have you back. I miss Bev and Patsy too, and all their naughty talk, hope they are well...!

I had a STS this week - partly due to a night out on Friday and possibly also last weekend catching up with me! Still, at least it wasn't a gain... I have decided that I am finally brave enough to post some pics, so they are in my profile if you want to take a peek - including THAT wetsuit pic, which those of you who have read my diary may remember was the main inspiration for starting my SW journey...:eek:

Have a great week everyone xxx

Hello ladies!
Firstly well done on the losses, no natter how big or small it's all going in the eight direction!
Well, I need advice. My target is 12st 13 lbs, currently I am 13 st 8 :( I an so unhappy, after holiday I had gained about 5 lbs...start the gym and my weight has rocketed AND I've been so good with my food since being home. I don't know what else to do, I'm trying so hard and nothing is happening!

Sorry to moan ladies but it's my birthday next Tuesday and now I will just feel fat and bloated!
Xxx

Hi Corsacar, not sure I've got any advice for you, but just wanted to say that you've done fantastically well, so keep at it. And there's no way you will look fat on your birthday, don't forget, we've seen the pictorial evidence of how fab you look!

I had a couple of really slow weeks recently, when I hadn't done much wrong, sometimes I just think our bodies need a while to catch up with our hard work!

Stay strong and keep your chin up xxx

Hope everyone is ok.

Checking in with a 1 and a half pound loss. I'm ok with that slowly and surely almost at club 10 and 2 and a half stone now.

Well done ladies.
Corsacar- A gain after holiday isnt to bad, as long as you enjoyed your self. You just need to refocus, good luck this week.
Congrats Lucia.
I lost 3.5 lbs this week yey, 2.5lbs till my 1st stone award.
KRO
xxx

Corsacar, I agree with Spanx. You look amazing in your pics so there is no way you'll look anything other than fab at your birthday :D. My weight loss has been really slow since Christmas despite being on plan so I know what an absolute pain that is. I've started doing a few red days this past couple of weeks which seem to have got things moving again (at least I hope they have come wi on friday!!! :eek:)

Spanx, your pics look amazing too. What a tranformation. Well done to you as well

Carly, well done on a fantastic loss!!! I'm sure you'll have that stone award in no time

Lucia, well done on your loss too

I'm still doing my red days though I did do an EE on friday & a green on sunday which was my first ever green day. I did have a chinese though (which was within syns) so that made it a whole lot easier :p

What a bunch of loosers we are:D:D
well done everyone Lucia,Carly,Sweet and anyone i missed,my brain is still asleep!!

Congratulations on your university place Laura,you must be thrilled to bits:D well done.Your weight loss is just fabulous,you really are a star:D.

Spanx i had a look at your pics and you have done fantastic,you look fabulous,be very proud:D:D.

Jiggly pleased things are settling down now for you,big hugs :hug99:

reporting in with a 3lb loss last week .

Going to have a mooch about.Will be back later:Dx

3lbs Surreygal thats really fab.

I want to tell you all about a very dear friend of mine who used to live in the uk and she now lives in Oz so we keep in contact by Facebook etc. We met at a diet club over 20 years ago.

She was very overweight and 4 years ago hit rock bottom. In 2 years she LOST 319lbs thats 22 stone. She did it just like us, a pound here 2lb there and 3lb off on a good week.She now weighs just under 14 stone and is 5 ft 11 so pretty ok for her height and has maintained it for 2 years.It's quite a story and I wanted to tell you all as it shows what can be done.

Happy slimming everyone and enjoy the sunshine!

Back