QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Good morning and what a lovely bright day:) Happy easter.

Thankyou Harigoose and well done on your loss so far.

Debz sorry to hear you have been poorly and in hospital,hope you soon feel better now that you are at home take care of yourself.

Well done on all the losses:D

Hey Stacey I remember you,nice to see you back:).

Well I'm very pleased this morning I have lost 2lbs :).

Fingers crossed for Spanx and Capricorn this morning.

Lucia big hugs to you,sounds awful.Hope your okay.

Hello to everyone.Happy shrinking:D
xx

Morning Princesses! Hope all is well and you're enjoying a lovely Easter Sunday!

Reporting in with a minor miracle - 3.5lbs off, into the 12s and I've reached my 4 stone shiny!! Woohoo! So happy, I am beaming from ear to ear and ran round the kitchen punching the air after WI!!! :D

Well done Surreygal and Sweet Pink on your fab losses and well done Harrigoose on only gaining half a lb on holiday! :happy096:

Welcome back Stacey - lovely to have you back and well done on your progress. :welcome:

Debz - glad to hear you have been discharged - look after yourself and good luck for your endoscopy and ultrasound. I had to have an endoscopy about 4 years ago - it's nothing to worry about, although the idea of it is pretty unpleasant! Hopefully they will find out what's wrong and sort you out in double quick time!

Good luck Capricorn for WI this morning, I'm sure you'll do well (as always), especially after all your jogging!

Well done on the losses everyone :clap:

Nice to see you back Stacey -sounds like you are doing great :happy096:

Im down another 1.5lb this week -so Im back through the 200lb barrier :bliss: ... yesterday we were on the golf course for 7:30 am :p -clocked up 13,000 steps and then I cut the lawn after lunch :character00115:
Im just having a quick break from fettling -Im fettling and sorting out more stuff for the carboot that should be happening next weekend -pleassssse let the weather stay fine :vibes:
Lets hope I can raise plenty towards my charity trek fund :cross:.
I think its going to be harder raising the sponsorship than it is getting fit enough to do the actual trek :eek: -never thought I would say that:giggle:

Anyway -I had better get back to it... have a lovely day al and keep up the good work !!

Well done Spanx fab loss:D and how fantastic is that in to the 12s :party0011: and 4 stone shiney:D so pleased for you.

Another great loss Capricorn:Dand getting under the 200lb barrier:D.

Well today is my 1st year sw anniversary:D.I'm going to blow my own trumpet :bunnydance: I must say its flown by and thank you all for your support you really are all such a great bunch.xx

SurreyGal thats an amazing achievement well done!

Debz you have been through the mill- I had a scope for the same they did same on me first thought I had a clot on lung and then I had the scope and all was imflamed and the muscles keeping the acid in were lax due to the weight. I was give stuff to reduce the acid and once i'd lost a bit of weight the symptoms went and they had plagued me for ages.Hope all goes ok.

Well I had 5 days away with my Mum and youngest while my hubby held the fort. Tried to be ok ish and my scales show a gain of 2lbs but hopefully by next week when i weigh in and kids go back to school so all in all good here! Back on track for 2 days now.

Hello everyone how are you all doing?

I was just wondering if i could sneak my way into your team, i need some encouragement as im sort of withering in the motivation part of this diet!

Hope to get to know you all!

Thanks x

Well I am just back from shopping so i thought i would come on here and have a cup of coffee and catch up.

Lucia hope you enjoyed your break:)

Welcome skinnyminnieme:) great support on here.

Well done welshcake :D lovely pics you look great:D how fantastic.

Off to do my just dance next,I actually really enjoy it know,turn the volume up and shake your booty!! Dance yourself slim:Dsounds good to me :8855:.

Hi Princesses, hope you are all well! I've had one of those weeks where I haven't had a minute to myself, so it's been a few days since I was on Minimins!

Managed a STS this week, which I'm quite happy with, as had a few off-plan meals and snacks, due to rushing around. I was dreading seeing a 13 on the scales, so very relieved to still be in the 12s!

Well done Welshcake - you look fab! I notice you're in Brum - whereabouts? I'm in Shirley...

Welcome to Princessland Skinny and good luck on your journey!

Woohoo Surreygal - 1 year on SW and look how much you've achieved! Keep it up!

Lucia - hope you kept on track and got those 2lbs off!

Right, off to enjoy some sunshine...:D

Hi Princesses, hope you are all well! I've had one of those weeks where I haven't had a minute to myself, so it's been a few days since I was on Minimins!

Managed a STS this week, which I'm quite happy with, as had a few off-plan meals and snacks, due to rushing around. I was dreading seeing a 13 on the scales, so very relieved to still be in the 12s!

Well done Welshcake - you look fab! I notice you're in Brum - whereabouts? I'm in Shirley...

Welcome to Princessland Skinny and good luck on your journey!

Woohoo Surreygal - 1 year on SW and look how much you've achieved! Keep it up!

Lucia - hope you kept on track and got those 2lbs off!

Right, off to enjoy some sunshine...:D

I'm in Quinton, and thank you xx

Good afternoon ladies...

Well done on the losses and NSVs everyone :happy096:

I lost another 2lb this week :happy036: -so Im now 14st and 1/2lb -so just 2st 13.5lbs away from the top end of my healthy weight range :bliss:. I will decide once I get there how much more I want to shift ;)
We were out at silly o'clock this morning for a walk around the golf course and Im hoping to get 3 jogs in this week :cross: and then some time in doing the shred so hopefully next week will see me sneak into the 13st bracket :D
Anyway -I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend...
Keep at it everyone -we will soon all be princesses :bunnydance:

What a lovely sunny day:D:D

Well done on the losses:clap:

Wi yesterday and lost 3lbs:) very pleased.

Hope everyone is ok:wave_cry:

A sts is good Spanx well done.

Right,off to catch up posts.x

Good morning everyone!

I'm back .... Sorry I haven't bn on for a while, just bn some tired and slept on and off. I hv bn feeling great the past couple of days and waking up at 7am everyday, full of life!
Got my endoscopy tomorrow, scared! I think I want sedated so i don't feel the tube going down! Will make me gagg and won't be nice :(
Ultrasound on thursday alongside my diabetic appointment!

Lovely weather the past few days, enjoyed sitting out the bk door yesterday. Hoping for the same today :)

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all posts but will do later.
I did see Lucia's msg ... I was hoping the weight loss would be helping but its not been making a difference at all! Hoping to get sum sort of idea tomorrow what is causing the pain and discomfort!

Went to wi on thursday, even though I had bn eating like a pig .... Easter eggs, crisps etc! Knew I would hv had a gain but I lost half a pound! :) so shocked, still on track for my 2.5 stone award, hoping to get that this week ... Only 1lb to go :)

Well I am off to get ready to go sunbathing out the bk door, will catch up later xxxx

Debz- if you are offered the sedation it really is ok-I had the sedation and it was just fine and I only came round as I was vaguely aware of them pulling the tube out. My brother had it without sedation and really didnt have the greatest experience.

Thinking of you tommorow Debz it really is over before you know it and they can tell alot from it x

Debz I had an endoscopy a few years ago,like yourself I was scared,In the end I ended up having sedation and didn't know a thing about it.Will think of you tomorrow Debz.Enjoy the sunshine today and take care:)xx

Hello everyone.. Would you mind if i joined your team.. Would love to be a princess :) xx

Thank goodness all these school hols, royal weddings, Easter and bank hols are over!

I have really struggled to stay on track but weighing in the damage in the morning and getting on with it- been dreadful first half of the week and saintly the second half!

Now onwards and downwards - really got a good run ahead now til my hols in mid July!

Glad everyone is doing really well.

Back