QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Woohoo Pink mummy :wavey:-I was just about to go on your thread and tell you where to find us - no need now :D, welcome on board -everyone on here is lovely and we will ALL make it to being princesses :party0011:

Well folks -I had some clothes arrive earlier and for the 1st time EVER -everything fits :woohoo: -I have to confess, I tried it all on then sat on the bed and burst into tears :giggle:.. Its just so unreal - Most of the stuff is 16s, but I ordered 1 particular kind of trouser in an 18 as the were those odd low waisted jobbies -so I knew they would have to fasten across my widest point (my fatta podge) -and as 1 pair is white and the other stone (that in its self is a miracle as I have always worn the obligatory large marge uniform of black bottoms :eek:) I didn't want to have unsightly buldges escaping everywhere :p
oohh oooh and Im sat in my first EVER size 14 (I went from child to 16+) -Im not getting carried away though as they are a pair of lounge pants with a grown on knitted waistband -BUT they are 14 and fit really well :bunnydance:

Hubby got in from work and asked if I still wanted to go for a jog -next thing I know Im upstairs getting ready -so thats a 4000-ish step - jog done -and I jogged about 3/4 -no way was I gonna jog up 1 particular road its never bl**dy ending and soooo steep :eek: , so that along with the lawn cutting and window cleaning I have done today had better have burnt some wobble :vibes:

Debz -good luck for your hospital trip -hope it goes smoothly and you are on the mend soon...
Right Im off to catch up .. have a lovely evening all abd keep up the good work -we are getting there :D

Capricorn- you are just doing fab-u-lass. No more large Marge for you- white trousers indeed, thats pretty fab isnt it :D

Great to see you back Cornish.

Well, weighed in this morning expecting a rather large gain as I have been on hols and havent weighed for 3 weeks.

Zipedeedoodah- only gained half a pound so onwards and downwards, really motivated now.

Have a great day everyone.

hi, update 4u on today :(
Endoscopy now out the way .... Never again!!! It was the worst thing I hv been through and that was with sedation! There were 4 nurses in the room, all of which were holding me down as I was gagging so much when the tube was going down. It was horrible. I was squirming all over the bed, felt sick and so clostrifobic! So much fir being sedated, I was awake through the full thing! I am dead on my feet now, in bed, will be sleepn soon xxxx

Blimey Debz sounds terrible- I dont remember any of it just as they pulled it out. At least its over and done with.

Oh Debz that sounds horrible. I'm glad to hear that you have it out of the way though.

Sorry for my absence in princessland last week but I was enjoying the sunshine :p. I would say that I stayed 99% on plan over Easter but did relax a bit & was mainly on EE days so it will be interesting to see how they have affected my losses. I actually relaxed soo much that I only realised this morning that I forgot to wi last week :rolleyes: so I'll just wait & win as normal on friday morning.

Capricorn it sounds like you are doing even more fabulous than normal & well done to everyone else on their losses too.

Hey everyone..

Im back from my first weigh in and lost 4.5lbs.. :D soooo happy!! X

Welcome and well done Pink Mummy! And welcome back Cornish - lovely to see you!

Sweet - lol at you forgetting to WI! Good luck for this week and hope EE has been suiting you.

Capricorn - you are turning into a shopping fiend! Well done on your fab new size 16s - feels great doesn't it!

Debz - sorry to hear it didn't go well. I'm like Lucia, I didn't remember a thing until it was all over. Hope it has helped them find out what is wrong with you.

Well done Lucia on only putting on half a pound after 3 weeks hols/change to routine - really good going!

My motivation has dipped a little. Not off plan at all, but it's started to seem like a bit of a chore. I'm not tempted by junk, I'm just rebelling against planning everything I think. Danger is that I go on holiday in 2 and a half weeks, so if I don't get my head back in the game, I'm worried that I'll spend the whole holiday off-plan and come back half a stone heavier - help!

Where are you going Spanx?

Hi Everyone,
I would also like to join, I have 5 stone to shed so looking for some support from people who are in for the longer journey. I am fed up buying 3times xxx and in some rangers 5 times xxx so want to go from queen size to princess once and for all :)
I weigh in on a Monday.

Hi Everyone,
I would also like to join, I have 5 stone to shed so looking for some support from people who are in for the longer journey. I am fed up buying 3times xxx and in some rangers 5 times xxx so want to go from queen size to princess once and for all :)
I weigh in on a Monday.

Hi Zellka and welcome I am in for the long haul I have lost 5st want to lose at least another 4 possibly 5st (will see when I feel right rather than going by any charts)

Weighed in this morning & 0.5lbs off so not too bad at all though unfortunately must as EE suits me mealwise I dont think it is as kind to me at WI. Still I suppose I am still heading in the right direction at least :D

Please can I come back? I have been away for so long and everyone seems to be doing really well, I need the support, I actually have the motivation but just dont want to fall flat on my face again. Have moved house now so planning and cooking are easier. Am only on week one but Ive already lost 4lb (I know I shouldnt peak between weigh ins but I needed to make sure it was working!)

Welcome bk huni, every1 is welcome. Hows things been. I am reporting in thus weeks with a 1lb loss and getting my 2 and a half stone award!! I'm so happy! Not bn the best week for me, app after app at hospital. My endoscopy was clear but ultrasound has shown i hv gallstones! Thats why I'm in so much pain. Bn really ill tonight, bn very nauseous and never out the toilet (sorry). Waiting to get app with dr to find out what's to happen next! Just want them away, its not nice!
Heres hoping I can stay on track with diet this week and get a good loss, going bk to work on sunday x

Been away about 10 months and STS so kind of a victory but have so much to lose its time I kicked my butt into gear. Ive moved house and am taking control of my life - in theory, starting with time with my little one and what we all eat at home. From here on who knows!! Weigh in tomorrow and Im quietly confident I will have lost something!

aw Debs sounds like you've been having a rough time. hope you can get it sorted soon x

3.5lbs down for me this week :) glad to see the scales moving down again :)

Aaliyah27 said:
aw Debs sounds like you've been having a rough time. hope you can get it sorted soon x

3.5lbs down for me this week :) glad to see the scales moving down again :)

I'll get there eventually. Well done on your weight loss x

Welcome back Cornish and Tatws:) great to have you both back.

Debz well done on your loss:) hope you get to see your dr soon,you poor thing you really have been through it.

Aaliyah great loss well done:D

Sweet pink all going in the right direction :)

Welcome zelka and pink mummy:) you will get great support on here,they really are a great bunch;);)

Hope everyone has a great day.
xx

Hey everyone, it's so nice to have support of a lovely team.. Trying sooo hard this week, really want to shift my first 7lbs :) WI is on Wednesday so we shall see..

My mum has invited me to go to lunch on Monday, have no idea where we'll be going.. Any ideas of how not to loose the plot?!?! Thanks so much :)

Back