QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Woohoo! Well done Debz - that's a fantastic result! x

Well happy to have lost 2lbs - ok so its over 2 weeks as I didnt weigh-in last fri due to being on an all inclusive break

I often have my m8's grandaughter with me (long story little girls parents were killed in car crash when she was 8 months old so now nanny brings her up, but nannys poorly atm) we do a lot of cooking together yesterday in the supermarket she loudly asked if for dinner we could have chicken coke (but it didnt sound like coke lol) oh the looks I got :D

Morning Everyone!!

Well, it is back to work for me today :mad: Wonder if I will get anymore than 3 shifts done this week without being admitted back into the hospital.

Whats everyones plans for this weekend then?

Debz x

Quick question ..... Can you snack on any syn free products? Iv just had 2 joes sausages and 2 fried eggs. Had bkd potato at dinner time with cottage cheese but was still hungry xx

Morning all

Well done on the losses everyone :happy096:

Im down another 1.5lbs this week :happy036: and even better -hubby has lost another 2lbs :bananalove:.
This weeks mission is to up the exercise -so I WILL keep getting my backside to the gym at least twice a week -but once I have run my 5km I WILL get my backside on the rower. Then we now play badminton once a week ... we played for 1.5hrs yesterday -and walked it there and back ;) -so that is what I intend to focus on this week.. I have my food undercontrol now so its time to "crank up the exercise" *gulp*

Debz -If you are hungry then go ahead and eat the free foods... the protein in the eggs and sausages should have made you feel fuller than if you had eaten loads of superfree stuff too ;)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Morning all

Well done on the losses everyone :happy096:

Im down another 1.5lbs this week :happy036: and even better -hubby has lost another 2lbs :bananalove:.
This weeks mission is to up the exercise -so I WILL keep getting my backside to the gym at least twice a week -but once I have run my 5km I WILL get my backside on the rower. Then we now play badminton once a week ... we played for 1.5hrs yesterday -and walked it there and back ;) -so that is what I intend to focus on this week.. I have my food undercontrol now so its time to "crank up the exercise" *gulp*

Debz -If you are hungry then go ahead and eat the free foods... the protein in the eggs and sausages should have made you feel fuller than if you had eaten loads of superfree stuff too ;)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Good Morning Capricorn - Well Done Mrs !!! Fab results to you and your hubby :D You are truly an inspiration to us all.
I love reading your posts, yu have so much good info in them for us all to share with you.

I did feel pretty full after eating my sausages and eggs last night then went to bed (working again today 8am til 8pm)
Just wasnt sure if I should have eaten them at that time of night. I had eaten 4 pieces of fruit throughout the day and just didnt feel like fruit again :(

Whats the rest of your plans today?

Debz x

Morning:)

Well done Capricorn and hubby:D

Well pleased this morning i have lost 4lbs:D and got a new shiney:bliss:

I went and got some dumbells yesterday to try and help with toning my arms:eek:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:) I'm going to a bbq today armed with sw goodies;). x

Woohoo! Well done Welshcake, Capricorn and Surreygal - what a bunch of losers you are!!!! :D

Surreygal - I am in awe of your new shiny. You are absolutely amazing woman! :superwoman::happy096:

Half a pound off for me this week, which I am pleased with after 3 meals out!

Right, my cases are packed and I'm off to the airport - see you all in a fortnight! My target is not to gain more than 2lbs, so wish me luck! xxxx

Morning:)

Well done Capricorn and hubby:D

Well pleased this morning i have lost 4lbs:D and got a new shiney:bliss:

I went and got some dumbells yesterday to try and help with toning my arms:eek:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:) I'm going to a bbq today armed with sw goodies;). x

EXCELLENT !!!! Well Done to you, 4lbs is amazing :D I wish I was going to a BBQ but the weather here is lashing it down. It did yesterday aswell!! Its a good job I am working today !! Whats ur plans for this week ahead then huni? x

Woohoo! Well done Welshcake, Capricorn and Surreygal - what a bunch of losers you are!!!! :D

Surreygal - I am in awe of your new shiny. You are absolutely amazing woman! :superwoman::happy096:

Half a pound off for me this week, which I am pleased with after 3 meals out!

Right, my cases are packed and I'm off to the airport - see you all in a fortnight! My target is not to gain more than 2lbs, so wish me luck! xxxx

Wooohoooo, Well Done To you Mrs!!! Great weight loss for you jetting off on your holibags :D
I am so jealous, wish it wsas me that was going ton hols. Hv a great time huni and we will hear all about it when you get back :D x

:happy036: on the losses lovely ladies :clap:

Sureygal :party0011: on your nice new shiney ... way to go Mrs :bunnydance:. Enjoy your BBQ!!!

Spanx :party0011: on another loss -now get off and have a great jolly...

Debz -I think you have sent the cack weather here :p -its just gone all overcast and it looks like we may get a storm ..mind I LOVE storm so I don't care :p.
I think if you were hungry then you need to eat -whatever time of day it is... I love my fruit but sometimes when I have had quite a bit I get really hungry -I think its because you digest fruit quickly and then your tummy is asking for more to work on!!!
I don't have anything much planned for this week -just hoping to cram plenty of exercise in, hubby is golfing Thursday and Friday so I might try and get some more packing up done -the basement, spare room and attic looks like a box factory right now -but the more I do now the better I can sort out properly and get rid of stuff that we don't want/need -well thats the plan anyway :p
Right I will get away and try and get this weeks meal plan sorted
Have a good day everyone and keep at it -we are getting there :banana dancer:

Yeah thats what was my method of thinking ..... i was starving so i had to have something to eat! I have always meant to sit down and make a meal plan for the week but i just do it daily. I decide what i am having the day before I have it. It seems to work for me. I do need to try diff receipes. Getting fed up with the usual meals.
Any good ideas of what to have at lunch for dinner? I am now working 8am til 8pm and get fed up with baked potatoes every day!

Ta x

hi all. Please can i join here? I've been on sw since july last year and have only lost 3 stone but i've always had a good week on plan then a couple of weeks off plan and so on. I did lose a stone b4 joining sw so i've lost half a pound off 4 stone so far in total. I'm now half way to my first target but i really need some support now. I need somewhere i can go to say help hubbys pack up food is calling me. I'm currently a stay at home mum so find it tough to stay out the kitchen when bored and hubby is so skinny he can eat what he wants so we always have crisps and choc in the house for his pack up. We want to start trying for another baby from around september and i want to lose as much as possible by then. Please can you all give me the kick up the bum i need? I wi on tuesdays. Sorry for the ramblings... Xx

hi all. Please can i join here? I've been on sw since july last year and have only lost 3 stone but i've always had a good week on plan then a couple of weeks off plan and so on. I did lose a stone b4 joining sw so i've lost half a pound off 4 stone so far in total. I'm now half way to my first target but i really need some support now. I need somewhere i can go to say help hubbys pack up food is calling me. I'm currently a stay at home mum so find it tough to stay out the kitchen when bored and hubby is so skinny he can eat what he wants so we always have crisps and choc in the house for his pack up. We want to start trying for another baby from around september and i want to lose as much as possible by then. Please can you all give me the kick up the bum i need? I wi on tuesdays. Sorry for the ramblings... Xx

Hi Vixmania

Welcome to the group!! Anyone is welcome on these boards. You will get a great deal of help and support from here. Everyone is so nice and we are all in this journey together!! You have done amazing and want to bring up the fact that you said you had ONLY LOST 3 Stone. Thats amazing!!!! You have done so well!
Myself and hubby are also trying for a baby and I was hoping that the weight loss would help. So far nothing has happened :cry: I do hv underlying problems so trying to get my BMI down to 35 or below as currently being referred for IVf. We had our first app last week, I have to go back in July and see them again so I am on a battle to get BMI down very quickly !!
I was off work sick last week and I found it hard being stuck at home! I find that I comfort eat and my hubby like urz, is stick thin and munches his way through crisps and chocs :mad: It is so unfair that he does not even put on a pipp !!! xx

Hi Debz

Thank you for your encouraging words, I know 3 stone (4 stone total) is a good loss I just always compare myself to others around the same weight etc and get frustrated with myself that I know I could have done better if I'd tried harder! Good luck with the IVF I hope something happens for you soon! When I conceived with my daughter my bmi must have been around 45, terrible when I look back at it but I had started to lose weight before I conceived and was going to the gym 5 times a week, then I was constantly dizzy in my pregnancy so didn't trust myself on the treadmill lol so I put my weight loss on hold, looking back I wish I knew you could do SW whilst pregnant. I will defo stay with it when (if) we eventually do conceive, I know I am very lucky to have had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy and labour 1st time around and only gained 11lbs during. My daughter did have a few problems at birth which needed operations and a temporary colostomy bag but that was nothing to do with my weight, although I did put on a further stone during her 1st 6 months with the stress and living off takeaways and hospital food. Anyways I've gone off on one again, all I'm trying to say is I'm sure it will happen for you soon and keep up the good work with your weight loss it will all be worth it in the end. xxx

Hi Debz

Thank you for your encouraging words, I know 3 stone (4 stone total) is a good loss I just always compare myself to others around the same weight etc and get frustrated with myself that I know I could have done better if I'd tried harder! Good luck with the IVF I hope something happens for you soon! When I conceived with my daughter my bmi must have been around 45, terrible when I look back at it but I had started to lose weight before I conceived and was going to the gym 5 times a week, then I was constantly dizzy in my pregnancy so didn't trust myself on the treadmill lol so I put my weight loss on hold, looking back I wish I knew you could do SW whilst pregnant. I will defo stay with it when (if) we eventually do conceive, I know I am very lucky to have had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy and labour 1st time around and only gained 11lbs during. My daughter did have a few problems at birth which needed operations and a temporary colostomy bag but that was nothing to do with my weight, although I did put on a further stone during her 1st 6 months with the stress and living off takeaways and hospital food. Anyways I've gone off on one again, all I'm trying to say is I'm sure it will happen for you soon and keep up the good work with your weight loss it will all be worth it in the end. xxx

Well huni, you are back on track now and you will loose exactly what you want to before you know it. I am so sorry to hear about the problems your daughter had when she was born, no wonder you were stressed. You cant blame yourself for putting on weight when going through such a traumatic time. Hope she is alright now.
I keep telling myself that it will happen soon for us :confused: its with no lack in trying though :eek: We will get there, if it is meant to be then it will be. Thats the way that I am looking at it at the moment!!
Just hvn fun tryn lol, it will prob happen for us when I dont want it too as I would love to get another few stone off first!!
How u finding being bk on sworld when stuck at home? I found this very hard as I did tend to comfort eat.
I am at work at the mo (8am til 8pm) and I am hvn one of those days where I just want to eat anything!! The only thing I hv had that wasnt syned was a Caramel Tart. There isnt even any nutritional info on the packet! So unsure how many syns!! x

Back