QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Exactly, just enjoy trying and try much as possible lol, I'm sure you'll get there when the time is right! :D

I find it really difficult sticking to plan when I'm at home all day, I try to keep busy but my daughter is at quite a demanding age (almost 20 months) and as soon as I start doing something she wants my attention but when I play with her she wants to play on her own lol I can't win. I try to take her out as much as I can but money is quite tight at the monent so its not always possible which is why I'm setting up my own cleaning business that I can work around when I can get help with her so we have to pay for as little childcare as possible as its so expensive!

I eat when I'm bored so I try to keep as many syn free/low syn snacks in the fridge so when I do get tempted to pick I've got something there but these last 2 weeks before hubby is paid we've had to stick to the bare minimum so I've been picking at his pack up stuff, I've not really this week though as I have been more focused. Its almost TOM week too so I'm craving choc this weekend but so far have managed to resist.

You're doing amazingly well with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll get below BMI of 35 in no time! x

Just popping in quickly to say that I'm back & even went out for a jog today. Will hopefully get a chance to catch up properly tomorrow

got my weigh in tonight at 6, i'm really nervous today, i just really don't know what the scales will do i'm due on any day and feel so bloated. Wish me luck. Eeek

Good afternoon princesses well I had another STS last week but I think again it was due to my mealtimes being all over the place & skipping lunch on a few occassions but I am back with avengence & have been 200% on plan yesterday & today. I even started C25K yesterday which I enjoyed & am going back out today again when hubby comes home so long as the rain holds off. I discovered a cool app for my blackberry called myfitnesspal & though its based on counting calories I have found it really useful for keeping my food diary & its actually quite interesting to see how low my calorie intake is on slimming world. It also makes me aware of how much 'free' food I am eating which is good :eek:

Anyways I hope all of you princesses are keeping well & stayng on plan.

Debz fab loss this week & well deserved.

Capricorn, doing as fab as ever

Spanx, I hope youre having a brilliant holiday

Welcome to any new princesses & hi to those I have missed out.

:bananalove: Hi everyone!

Just been catching up on all the posts. Well done you lot, doing so well. Been a bit tricky here with my boy but we are getting there. I set myself a target to maintain and I have exactly so here we go again. Lost just over 2 stone and looking to lose the same again over the rest of the year.

Off to get the ingredients for a sw quiche for tomorrow, planning always helps dosent it.

i lost 2.5lbs last night, so chuffed. Hoping to lose the same again next week! How is everyone doing.

Hey Lucia,well done on maintaining.Hope all is okay with you:).

Vixmania great loss well done!

Sweet pink good for you being 200% on plan.How is the c25k going?

:wave_cry:to everyone else.How is everyone's week been?

The C25k is going great thanks. I've just finished week1 + am really looking forward to week 2. I even went out running in the rain tonight + definately found it easier as the week went on

Hi Ladies

My week is going really well so far, been 100% since WI and I'm trying to eat my evening meal at the same time as my daughter so she actually eats it, which seems to be working so I'm not eating later than 6, I hope it will make a difference at WI. I'm also trying to stop eating carbs after 2pm which means more superfree in the evening, I will still have the odd pasta meal for tea just not carbs with every single meal :)

Sweet Pink, well done on your 1st C25k week, I really really want to try it but I'm too afraid of what I'll look like running, I will try it once I've lost a little more though!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

1lb off for me this week which I'm pleased about considering I only got going properly again on plan on monday. Hoping for a better loss next week though

Well done sweet pink!!

Hey I want to join ur club!
Little about myself - Iam 22 years old and I work full time as a hotel receptionist, meaning late nights and early mornings :( I live at home with my mum, stepdad and little brother. OH stays over most nights and we go out for dinner and drinks regularly - he eats the greasiest foods and does not put on an ounce of weight whereas I only have to sniff it and I am half a stone heavier!
ATM I am 16st 5lbs and my overall goal is 9st 7lbs - just under 7 stone to lose so I have a long journey ahead of me but I am ready for it.
I have been overweight all of my life - I was a big baby. In my teens I always felt like I was too big however looking back at pictures of myself I would kill to be that size now! I followed SW a few years back and I lost 4st but for some reason I fell off the wagon and gained all of the weight back plus more.
I am so determined to do it properly this time - I WILL reach my goal no matter how long it takes me!!
My mini goal is to lose around 2-3lbs a week.

Good Morning all

Well done on the losses ladies :happy096:

Hello and :welcome: never-satisfied :wavey: -everyone on here is lovely and Im sure you will feel at home in no time ;)

Well folks 3lbs off for me this week :bliss: -so Im just 1.5lb away from my 10st shiney :giggle:

Im in the midst of planning for this week, and intend on getting my backside into the gym again this week -i really enjoyed it last week... Im planning on varying the equipment I use more too ;)
I played badminton with hubby for 1.5hr yesterday and I think Im becoming addincted :p -I LOVE it -hubby reckons I have "found my sport" -baring in mind I never even played sport at school if I could avoid it :eek:

Vix -I have a "carb curfew" too and don't have them after my lunch -it works really well for me and my body seems to function much better this way, hope you find the same....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Keep up the great work -we are getting there :happy036:

Wow well done Capricorn, almost 10 stone, thats amazing! I bet you feel fantastic!!

Love the name 'carb cerfew' hadn't thought of it like that! I just know I don't do enough in the evening to burn off all the carbs, like I was having big plates of pasta even though all syn free on EE then wondering why I was only losing half a pound, I feel lighter already if that makes sense I just don't feel as slugish in the evenings, eating my evening meals earlier is helping too and my daughter loves us all eating at the same time and she eats better too so thats a bonus.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Hi everyone

I just started SW on Thursday evening. It's my first time there but I have done WW several times - I am always happy when I start dieting but after my first 3 months and losing 2-3 stone I just loose motivation and go off plan. Of course then I put it all back on and usually an extra 1/2 stone at least to boot.
I have been enjoying my first few days on the plan and am looking forward to my first loss on Thursday, I usually get a big one on the first week so fingers crossed :)
It's nice to meet you all! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend :D

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend:)

Well done to Sweet pink and Capricorn:D

Welcome to Never satisfied and Lovetosew:welcome2:this really is a brilliant forum and you will get loads of support on here:) good luck.

Well yesterday whilst walking the dog up the fields with my hubby and son the swings were empty and guess who got on a swing:eek: lol I haven't been on a swing in years ha ha it felt brilliant :D you should of seen there faces;).

2lbs off for me this week:D very pleased.

Exercise wise I have been doing just dance everyday and using my weights for my arms also have been doing an exercise dvd of a lady who lost 12 stone on sw.

Righty ho must go and say hello to my ironing pile;)xx

Good afternoon princesses. I had a bit of a naughty day yesterday but am back on plan today so I'm hoping the scales will be forgiving on friday morning. I'm looking forward to starting week 2 of c25k this evening so hopefully that will burn off a bit of yesterdays indulgence :rolleyes:.

thanks for the welcome surreygal :)

I've just got through my first potentially tricky day...I met my friend to go swimming then she wanted lunch at starbucks. I looked up my usual choice (grande almond latte + croque monsieur panini) and it would have been 33.5 syns! I swapped that out for a tall skinny latte with sugar free vanilla syrup - 5 syns + their healthy option roast chicken + salsa wrap which I am optimistically calling a hex a and b but have not used any other syns today just in case. My friend then invited me over for dinner and we had new potatoes, brocoli and lamb chops - no oil, no butter, no dessert :D

I had to get petrol on the way home so I took the opportunity to get some milk, bread, cooked chicken and fruit. I had decided to get myself a bag of revels to nibble but when I got to the counter I couldn't see them so I just didn't get any chocolate! the idea of buying just a normal size bag of revels is pretty revolutionary to me let alone thinking 'I can't see them on the shelves, oh well, I'll live'. instead I had a bit of the chicken and some blackberries to while the journey away.

I must get out of the habit of eating while driving actually, it is purely through boredom not hunger

hope everyone had a great day :)

Well done lovetosew, sounds like you made some great choices. SW is much about changing habbits and making smart choices and it becomes second nature eventually, well most of the time lol. Looks like you're off to a great start already. Keep up the good work! xx

thanks vix :D

edited to add - I have just started a weight loss diary called 'at the start of a long road'

Last edited:
Back