QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Lucia, I'd choose carefully with a few treats.

Only 1lb loss this week, I worked so hard for it, vvvvvv frustrating. I'm hoping it will show next week. I'm not depriving myself of carbs again this week. If it's going to shift slowely then I might as well enjy the plan to the max lol. It seems to make no difference lol.

I done that for a while to try to get through the plateau I had hit & while it did give me a loss it wasnt much fun so I now mix it up a bit & have whatever 'day' takes my fancy. I know it goes against slimming world principals but what has worked for me is keeping an eye on my calories on mfp as a back up to what I'm already following with SW

Welcome to Jodi & Anna!!!!! Its great to see some new faces to help keep everyone motivated :D

Thank you! And to everyone else who has said hi. I feel very welcome already! :)

My parents were visiting yesterday & I got the 'too thin' (i never ever thought i would ever get one of those) lecture. I saw the time that it would have annoyed me but I kind of understand that it must be a shock for them seeing me at the lightest that I have been in my adult life (believe me its still a shock to me!!! :eek:) I just polietly smile & carry on :rolleyes:

I think that's basically one of my dreams! Having had so many of the 'other' comments from my family, blowing them away like would be amazing and incredibly fulfilling. I hope you're very proud!

So, I rejoined tonight so as of tomorrow im totally on it!

I am going to aim for a 7lb loss this month as there are only 2 more weigh ins. I hope I do it!

jodi

Welcome to Jodi and Anna:) It's great to have new faces to help support and motivate each other.

Lucia hope you have a lovely evening for your anniversary hunni:) after all it is a special dinner enjoy your meal.

Sweet oh my goodness I'm in love with the cadburys light choc mousse they feel soooo naughty and so low in syns and I love the chilli velvet crunch yum!!!!. Fantastic how must you feel getting a too thin lecture whooop whooop :D

Have a great day all:)x

Welcome to Jodi and Anna:) It's great to have new faces to help support and motivate each other.

Lucia hope you have a lovely evening for your anniversary hunni:) after all it is a special dinner enjoy your meal.

Sweet oh my goodness I'm in love with the cadburys light choc mousse they feel soooo naughty and so low in syns and I love the chilli velvet crunch yum!!!!. Fantastic how must you feel getting a too thin lecture whooop whooop :D

Have a great day all:)x

Anything that tastes naughty & is under 5 syns is great for me!!!! lol

I would feel better about the 'too thin' lecture if I thought for one second that I was even within a stones throw of thin. I think the truth is that people more likely arent used to seeing me with a waist that goes in if you know what I mean!!!! :8855:

Hello everyone!

Welcome Anna and Jodidi, hope you enjoy your time here and get all the inspiration and support you need - I certainly do!

Great losses ladies this week! Well, all except for me - as I had a mega-social week and ate out four days in a row - and put 2.5lbs on! :eek:

Still, I am hoping to get it straight back off again this week and have had a few good days so far.

Lovely news Lucia and Vix about your holidays/friends' wedding abroad - it's great to have a new motivator to keep you focused!

Sweet, you will be pleased to hear that I went for a run at the weekend! :D

So far so good- weetabix breakfast and tuna on nimble and fruit for lunch. I've decided to try and limit the damage to just a really nice main course and a coffee as the desserts are just so naughty where we are going and I really want a loss for weigh in tomorrow-mind you could weaken at the last minute!

He sent me flowers today 11 red roses for our 11th anniversary!

Happy slimming everyone!

Hi everyone i have rejoined slimming world after too long and had my first weigh in tonight with a fantastic 8lbs off was just wondering if you had room for another i am determined to get the weight off this time and keep it off i have just over 7 stone to lose. :)

:bighug:Hello and welcome Anya - and what a great start you have made.

Well, just a quick check in as back from our aniversary meal and I did ok I think.I decided to be really careful for starter and dessert and have what I fancied for mains. I had a plain green salad as a starter and then had a veggie choux souffle thing with salad for mains and had sorbet for pud and a small glass of wine so hoping for a small loss for weigh in tomorrow.

Happy slimming everyone!

Welcome Anya. Great to have another princess on board :D

Lucia, well done on your anniversary meal. Hubby is taking me out for a meal tomorrow night & I can promise you I will not even be looking or thinking about the syns involved so I admire your restraint :eek:

Spanx, glad to hear that you went out for a run. I had to give up on my planned run last night because the rain was sooo heavy but hoping to get out tonight to burn off a bit more before wi tomorrow morning.

I know this sounds silly & will probably prove me wrong but I 'feel' lighter this week. My clothes are all starting to feel a bit on the big side & well my winter wardrobe is long gone as it was all too big so I think I'm going to need a bit of retail therapy soon :D Anyway I hope you are all having a great day & I'll check in tomorrow morning with the results of my weigh in :eek:

Hello and welcome to Anya:) well done on your loss.What a fab start.

Lucia sounds like you had a lovely meal.Good luck for wi:)

Well done on your loss hoping.Great incentive hun deffo paradise:D

Spanx sounds like your having a good week:) and you have been out for a run well done.

Sweet I know what you mean about clothes feeling a little big,this morning during zumba my knickers were falling down:eek::8855: lol good job I was indoors:eek::eek:
although it is a good feeling ;) xx

Hi Ladies, Its just a quick update from me. I'm on MILs laptop in france so not able to catch up with all the posts since my last post but I will read through properly when I get home next week, hope everyone is doing ok though!

I lost 2.5lbs at WI on tuesday before me, mum and DD flew out here weds am. I was so chuffed. I had hoped I'd be able to control what I eat a bit more here as hubbys stepdad isn't here cooking with all his oil etc but I'm not sure, I feel like all i've had since yesterday is bread, cheese and wine, I really want some fruit but just don't feel comfortable at MILs house to help myself or even ask for it, silly really. Hmmm, I'm feeling a bit down today even though she sun is shining and the weather is fab. I think i'm just missing the hubby and Skye has been playing my up a bit today but i think shes teething.

At least I've got almost a week when I get back before WI so I can try and rectify any damage. I'm off to do some lengths of the pool now before Skye wakes from her nap.

Love to all xxx

Anya, welcome. You can do this!

Lucia, great choices, you have done so well. Sounds like you had a lovely night.

Vix, teething is evil isn't it, I hope it eases soon.

Surreygal and sweet, it's such a great feeling isn't it. All of last years fat coats went this week. I look like a scarecrow in them, I had to buy new coats for the winter, size 16 and one size 18...makes a difference from last years 24! Yay!

I'm still battling my inner demons and this plateau...I'm frustrated and I don't know what else to do? 1lb a week is ok if I could guarentee it but some weeks it's 0.5lb or sts and that is so demoralising. I like losses they motivate me, I need to get this going again.

Yipeeeeeeeee 2 and a half off. Will catch up with everyone tomorrow!

What plan do you do Ilovecake - would mixing things up a bit help, new recipes ?

Anything we can help with?

Lucia, I do green days, I'm a vegetarian. I've tried reducing carbs, upping quorn. I've tried extra superfree, I've tried lowering syns and I've tried more exercise. Maybe I just need to ride it out?

My next plan of attack is to do a packet food week and live off pasta n sauce and mugshots, I did that once when I started as I was up to my eyes in stress and I lost 5.5lb.

Thanks for the support and wow on your 2.5lb, that's amazing! I'd like one of those please lol!

Well princesses I weighed in this morning (twice because I didnt believe the scales the first time) & I have lost 4lbs this week bringing me down to 13st 2.5lbs. I think the scales are finally catching up after feeling like I was plateauing forever. I think keeping an eye on calories is helping me too but I'm following SW first and counting calories as a back up if that makes sense. Anyway I'm absolutely delighted with my loss and its making me even more determined to reach my first target by Christmas :D

Ilovecake, I plateaued for what felt like ages & tried everything.. red days got things going for a while but I honestly think its just a case of carrying on & the scales will catch up eventually :)

Hope everyone else in princessland is having a great day :)

Hey everyone.

Welcome to the newbies... Wishing you the very best on your journey and looking forward to hearing all bout it :)

I had wi yesterday and lost 1lbs bringing me to 4 stone down since beginning of April!!! Can't believe it really!!

Am off on hols in 8 weeks so I have set myself a goal to have lost a total of 70lbs before I go. So I have 14lbs to lose in 8 weeks!!! Am goin to work hard at it and fingers crossed I will get there. Everytime I feel like eating rubbish or not finishing my programme in the gym I will think of the beach and the sun..... Paradise :)

Well done to everyone. Such huge inspiration on here. I have also started running in the gym. I am using the c25k app on my phone as a basis for it and slowly building up. I am almost finished week 2 and feel I am doin ok.

Hope everyone has a great week. Good luck to everyone who still has to wi

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fabulous hoping -well done on the weight loss and the exercising!

Hi everyone i have rejoined slimming world after too long and had my first weigh in tonight with a fantastic 8lbs off was just wondering if you had room for another i am determined to get the weight off this time and keep it off i have just over 7 stone to lose. :)

Hi Anya and welcome! Good luck with your journey, you can rely on us for support!

:bighug:Hello and welcome Anya - and what a great start you have made.

Well, just a quick check in as back from our aniversary meal and I did ok I think.I decided to be really careful for starter and dessert and have what I fancied for mains. I had a plain green salad as a starter and then had a veggie choux souffle thing with salad for mains and had sorbet for pud and a small glass of wine so hoping for a small loss for weigh in tomorrow.

Happy slimming everyone!

Well done Lucia - glad you had a great time and not be too naughty! x

Anya, welcome. You can do this!

Lucia, great choices, you have done so well. Sounds like you had a lovely night.

Vix, teething is evil isn't it, I hope it eases soon.

Surreygal and sweet, it's such a great feeling isn't it. All of last years fat coats went this week. I look like a scarecrow in them, I had to buy new coats for the winter, size 16 and one size 18...makes a difference from last years 24! Yay!

I'm still battling my inner demons and this plateau...I'm frustrated and I don't know what else to do? 1lb a week is ok if I could guarentee it but some weeks it's 0.5lb or sts and that is so demoralising. I like losses they motivate me, I need to get this going again.

Hi ILoveCake - well done on the new coats - it is a fabulous feeling isn't it?!

I have plateaued a couple of times - and, like you, I mainly do green days. I have learnt that the only thing to do is plod on and ride it out - eventually the scales will catch up! I think sometimes our bodies just need a couple of weeks to adjust to the changes - and then we're off again! Good luck and keep going!

Yipeeeeeeeee 2 and a half off. Will catch up with everyone tomorrow!

Woohoo! Well done Lucia - fab loss! x

Well princesses I weighed in this morning (twice because I didnt believe the scales the first time) & I have lost 4lbs this week bringing me down to 13st 2.5lbs. I think the scales are finally catching up after feeling like I was plateauing forever. I think keeping an eye on calories is helping me too but I'm following SW first and counting calories as a back up if that makes sense. Anyway I'm absolutely delighted with my loss and its making me even more determined to reach my first target by Christmas :D

Ilovecake, I plateaued for what felt like ages & tried everything.. red days got things going for a while but I honestly think its just a case of carrying on & the scales will catch up eventually :)

Hope everyone else in princessland is having a great day :)

Huzzah! So pleased for you Sweet - you must be feeling fantastic this morning! Almost into the 12s...! :D

I am having a great week. I feel really good about myself and it shows! This week I've worn fitted tops that finish at the waist to work for the first time ever - and although I've still got a belly I'm no longer self-conscious about it...

Sweet - get yourself out shopping - I've filled my wardrobe with new clothes and it's the bestest feeling ever! Especially when the labels say 14, not 24!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend xxx

Sweet, that is good to hear, thanks, this is my first plateau in 8 months and this is when I'd normally quit (plateau's have hit me off course in the past). But I'll never quit this, I'm in it for the long haul, I know what would happen if I gave up. I'll stick with it. And wow 4lbs!!!!!!!! You must be over the moon with that.

Spanx, thanks, I'll plough on. It's a great milestone to introduce shorter tops, I know what it's like hiding under long tops.xxx

Back