QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Girls, just to let you all know I have joined another team as this one has got quite small and being at home alot I like to pop in an out a fair bit.

With love to you all and will pop in and see how you are all doing xxxx

awww sorry Hoping- I need a bigger team tbh as I dip in and out of here during the day and this team is lovely but not very lively xxxx

You can always have the support of 2 teams :)

Well I weighed in this moring with a STS which I should be pleased with & am but it would have been sooo nice to see a 12 on the scales when I am sooo close but know in fairness that I didnt really deserve a loss. Still I am pleased that it wasnt a gain. Heres to a better week next week though * week is looming :mad:

You can never have enough support Lucia:) how did your wi go?

Sweet sts is good when you have been poorly.I know what you mean with *week mine was late this month and felt blah blah and really bloated.Mind you the chocolate mouse for 3 syns done the trick;).

Have a great weekend.Enjoy the sun:)x

another 3lbs off for me and slimmer of the week too!

Woohoo! Well done Lucia! And don't worry about being in more than one team - the more the merrier!

Sweet - STS is a good result when you've been bleurgh! Have another good week and even if it is * week you might see a loss! Those 12s are almost in reach! x

Surreygal - nice to see you back! :)

Have a great weekend everyone - make the most of this fabulous weather! x

Morning:) well after a sts last week i lost 3lbs this week yay!!!!! and a new shiney:D

I'm going to a family bbq today will be doing my best to avoid the puddings:eek::8855:my plan is chicken, jacket potato and salad yum.I'm also driving so there will be no drinkies.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine:).

Good luck for wi Spanx.
xx

Hi Princesses! (Do we have any Princes?)

I've had a bit of a roller coaster fortnight. I lost 2.5 lbs in my first week (3 weeks ago) and then had what I think would have been a really good second week, but I was wasn't able to go weigh in, as I had to go away for work. I was away for 6 days, and when I left I thought I was in the right head space for making food decisions. But that totally fell over almost as soon as I got there, and I had such long busy days, it was virtually impossible to keep an eye on what I was eating. On a couple of the days, I didn't have time to have lunch, and ended up wolfing down piles of these little chocolate bars that were laid out during meetings.

I was really dreading my weigh in yesterday, but ended up being 1.5 pounds down from 2 weeks ago. So I suspect that having had such a good week previously counteracted whatever happened when I went away.

All I can do is take it on the chin and move on. Life is going to get in the way, and all I can hope to do is to minimise the damage.

Best of luck for the coming week! Loved seeing all your great losses :)

Morning everyone!

Well done Surreygal on your fab loss and new shiny! You are an absolute star! :happy096:

Your BBQ plan sounds ideal - hope you have a lovely afternoon! x

Well done Meow on your losses. There will always be times on SW when things don't go to plan - sounds like you had one of those times quite early in your SW journey. The thing to do is just to draw a line underneath it and carry on, and it sounds like you're doing exactly that, so well done! Hope you have a fantastic result next week!

Well, a STS for me. I've been on plan all week, but have eaten far too many carbs (I do mainly green days) and knew that I would pay the price on the scales this morning! Still, it could have been worse, so I am going to try not to have pasta for dinner every night next week and see if I can get a good result next Sunday!

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather - I'm off to my parents' for my Dad's 70th birthday lunch in the garden! In October!!! :D

WELL DONE Surreygal - I don't know what the new shiny is as I'm on my phone but I know it's (another) big one :). Fantastic news and amazing that you are still losing after all this time :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Ladies (and gents?)

I would love to join you if you will have me?

I've been floating around the board feeling a bit lost as I am so new :( Would love to share in the motivation and support if that's ok?

I need to lose over 5 Stone in total, and have my first WI on tuesday (eek!).

If you don't want me to join in/have a members limit let me know and I won't be offended xxx

Thanks so much :D pleased to have a 'home' now ;)

Congrats on the 60 lbs by the way! that's an amazing achievement

Welcome KT - and good luck for your SW journey! Hope you find lots of support and inspiration here - I know I do. Love your avatar! :D

Hehe thanks ladies, well, SW online was telling me to weigh in today (so I guess I'll be a monday weigher)....

I lost 6 lbs!!!! :D:eek: I also went to a belly dancing class which was hard work but really good fun.

I did however be very naughty and have a takeaway for dinner (and I mean very naughty). That's what I used to do when I lost lots before, have a bad treat after WI, seems to boost me for the next week and stave off cravings :eek:

Well done KT - that's a fantastic result! Hope you enjoyed the belly dancing too - sounds like great fun!

I know the feeling about deserving a treat after a good WI, but can I suggest that you think about non-food treats? Rewarding ourselves with food just strengthens our emotional eating response, well, it certainly did mine. Hope you don't think I'm preaching!

I have got a tough week coming up, with two meals out and my son's birthday party! :eek: Wish me luck!

Welcome KT:) the more the merrier.Wow 6lbs is fantastic well done:D belly dancing sounds fun.

Meow well done on your loss.Good for you for drawing a line under and moving on.Hope you have a good week.

Spanx hope you had a good time at your dad's birthday lunch,who would of thought we could of been in the garden in October:eek: and it was warmer than August!! Hope you have a good week:)

Aww thanks Gail for your support :) I'm still chipping away at them pounds:D I can't believe i have lost 11 and a half stone:eek::eek: but I'm not complaining;):8855:very pleased with what i am doing just kinda mad with myself for putting on so much in the first place :cry::cry: However I need to stay focused and keep looking forward not backwards.xx

Ha ha had to send that post before I lost it. Have made a vegetable soup for lunch and having a gammon salad for tea:)
Good luck to all the tuesday weighers.
Have been using an exercise bike,I hadn't been on a bike in years:eek: actually enjoying it.I turn the music up and go for it:8855:. Right going to catch up on some posts:) x

I know the feeling about deserving a treat after a good WI, but can I suggest that you think about non-food treats? Rewarding ourselves with food just strengthens our emotional eating response, well, it certainly did mine. Hope you don't think I'm preaching!

Sorry I didn't explain myself well :eek: What I meant was the last time I lost lots of weight (with WW) I had a 'cheat night' every week after weigh in, rather than it be a reward. My reward is for every lb I lose my hubby is putting £1 in a jar so I can buy something special when I get to target :)

Back