QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

A STS for me this week. To be honest I didnt deserve a loss so I've given myself a good kick on the backside & hoping for a good loss next week.

Surreygirl, hope your son is feeling better soon

Oh sweet pink and surreygal, I love to see you post with those weight loss stats, I am so full of admiration!

I'm a bit nervous about weighing in tomorrow morning... this has been my first * week since starting SW properly, as well as being my first week off work. My eating has been fairly standard, mostly, but this is the first week that I've eaten bread again since starting SW (I've had sandwiches for lunch on a couple of days while being out and about site-seeing).

Also, someone's just looked at my diary and mentioned that I'm not actually doing it 100% properly... it was very helpful, but has made me doubtful. Ah well, onward and upward!

Oh sweet pink and surreygal, I love to see you post with those weight loss stats, I am so full of admiration!

I'm a bit nervous about weighing in tomorrow morning... this has been my first * week since starting SW properly, as well as being my first week off work. My eating has been fairly standard, mostly, but this is the first week that I've eaten bread again since starting SW (I've had sandwiches for lunch on a couple of days while being out and about site-seeing).

Also, someone's just looked at my diary and mentioned that I'm not actually doing it 100% properly... it was very helpful, but has made me doubtful. Ah well, onward and upward!

Onward and upward by 0.5 of a pound :sigh:

Good morning:) how is everyone?

Thanks Sweet,he is feeling slightly better.
Sts for me this morning.A little disappointed,have stuck to plan and been exercising.I think it could possibly be due to coming up with *week.
Hubby got me just dance 3 this week,it's great love the songs on it.Will be doing it shortly :banana dancer:

Meow it's hard when you have stuck to plan and you see a small gain,just stick with it the scales will move.I would imagine it's due to your *week.Hope you have a good week:)

Have a lovely sunday everyone:) xx

How are we all ladies?

Sorry I haven't been about too much lots going on at home that I'm struggling with. I weighed in a day early this week and have lost 3.5 lbs :)

How are we all ladies?

Sorry I haven't been about too much lots going on at home that I'm struggling with. I weighed in a day early this week and have lost 3.5 lbs :)

Hope you are okay:).Great loss well done.

Hope you are okay:).Great loss well done.

Thanks honey, I am ok really just family issues and feeling a bit down about things (especially my inability to get pregnant :( )
How are you? x

Thanks honey, I am ok really just family issues and feeling a bit down about things (especially my inability to get pregnant :( )
How are you? x

Aww ((((hugs)))) I wish you lots of luck with ttc. I'm good thanks just trying to avoid all the bugs that are about at the moment.x

Surreygirl, I'm glad to hear that he is feeling better!! I had a STS this week too though to be fair I did deserve mine!!! :eek: It did get me thinking though that if I was at target I would have been thrilled to have STS after a couple of off plan days at the weekend. I suppose its the same old thing again of everything in moderation.

KT, good luck with ttc. I know how stressful that can be. Well done on losing 3.5lbs though :)

Meow, I agree with Surreygirl about the gain probably being due to * weeks arrival. I know I find myself more bloated the week before * week than actual * week itself. Try not to stress about eating bread either as if its within plan you'll be fine. After no bread for what feels like a lifetime I know have toast for breakfast some mornings which feels like such a treat!!!! It hasnt affected my losses so enjoy :)

Hi again ladies. Since I last posted I got my 3 stone awardf so have been feeling very chuffed with myself. However I'm just back from my holibobs where I basically went stuff the diet and ate like a horse and drank like a fish meaning I'm dreading weigh in on Monday but can't get my mind back on track. Any tips on regaining that motivation that my holiday removed?

Sarah, weigh in is the first step, face whatever it says, put it behind you and onwards with the next week. :) It sounds like you had a lovely holiday.

Well thought I should pop in, it's half term so it's mental in my house but I had to pop in to say look who got a lovely shiney red 5st award this week!

I hope you are all well.x

Sarah,sounds like you had a good holiday.If you do have a gain don't worry about it,you will soon have it off again.Good luck:)

Congrats on your new shiney ilovecake:)

Good luck for wi sweet.I agree with you about being at target and sts,i would also be thrilled.You are doing just brilliant :D:D
Have a great day everyone:) keep up the great work.Will be back later when i'm back from shopping.xx

Sarah, glad to hear you had a great holiday & hope you have managed to get back on track. Weigh in is definitely the first step as once you know the 'damage' then its easy to fix :)

Damn * week appeared for me so I've had another STS!!! I'm also trying a few days of green this week to keep me nice & full & on track. Would love a loss this week but I have to be honest now & say that as long as the scales dont show a gain I'm not devastated anymore :eek: I'm not sure if thats the right attitude or not & I do want to get to target I'm just not beating myself up anymore.

Afternoon ,hope everyone is keeping well :)
Sts is good Sweet:)

Looking forward to my dinner tonight on a green day and having egg,sw chips and beans,haven't had this in ages.

Hope the scales are kind to us all this week.

Sweet p, grrr to * week. hopefully next week you are due a nice loss. x

Surreygal, love green days, sw chips are the best!

I'm about to make a vege curry for tonight....I'm starving, I could devour it now.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:)

Very happy today with a 4lb loss:D Have been doing just dance 3 every day and on the ex bike.Really love the new jd3 the songs are great :banana dancer:. Went to the local firework display last night,had homemade burgers and onions before we left with loads of salad yummy.x

Surreygal! 4lbs is fab! You are doing so well. I could do with an oomph of a loss this week but I don't think it's coming! I need to get my backside into gear and get exercising.

Hi there girls - I am back from my holidays and girly weekend away and have managed to only put on 1lb, so I'm really pleased with that! Hope to get it off again by WI on Sunday, fingers crossed!

Well done Surreygal, you are as amazing as ever! Glad to hear JD3 is good - might put it on my Christmas list!

Hope you are all well and shrinking! x

Well ladies I think I have hit another plateau!!!! Yet another STS this week!!!! :mad: I suppose I kind of expected the last bit to be more difficult though its still frustrating!!! I keep telling myself that it could be worse & am not stressing too much about it though.

Hope everyone else is getting on better with their scales :D

A STS is not bad Sweet, it's good! You have done so well - not only have you lost weight, but you have completely changed your outlook on eating and exercise, so celebrate what you have achieved and know that if you keep on going it will come off! xxx

I've had a great WI this morning, not only have I lost the 1lb I gained last weekend, but another 2 besides! My stats are also telling me that I've now lost a third of my original body weight, so I am really happy this morning!

Hope you are all having a good week Princesses! Good luck for WI Surreygal! xxx

Back