QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well i lost 1.5lbs tonight and i won the groups miss slinky, i'm over the moon!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:) Have been to the cinema today to see Arthur Christmas and then bowling.Enjoyed the film,my bowling hasn't improved lol :eek:.Wi in the morning,good luck Spanx.Nice easy tea tonight chicken salad.

Hi all! (I was about to call you Queens, but thought it might not go down too well!)

I've been MIA for a while. I've still been sticking to plan, although haven't lost very much weight, only 5.5 lbs since I last posted around the 3rd week of Oct. Anyway, I weighed in this morning with only 0.5 lbs loss since last week, which was really disappointing, because I'd stuck to plan, but have done something to my leg and so my exercise has gone to zero versus normal (which, frankly, wasn't a great amount anyway). Going to try to see a doctor next week as it seems to be getting worse... :sigh:

Hope you've all been well in the last weeks, looking forward to getting back into Minimins!

Well i lost 1.5lbs tonight and i won the groups miss slinky, i'm over the moon!!!

Morning, ladies!

I lost 8lb. Yay! Only 140lb to go, lol ;)

Well done, vix!

Hi all! (I was about to call you Queens, but thought it might not go down too well!)

I've been MIA for a while. I've still been sticking to plan, although haven't lost very much weight, only 5.5 lbs since I last posted around the 3rd week of Oct. Anyway, I weighed in this morning with only 0.5 lbs loss since last week, which was really disappointing, because I'd stuck to plan, but have done something to my leg and so my exercise has gone to zero versus normal (which, frankly, wasn't a great amount anyway). Going to try to see a doctor next week as it seems to be getting worse... :sigh:

Hope you've all been well in the last weeks, looking forward to getting back into Minimins!

Well done Vix, Pickle and Meow! Fantastic losses!

Vix - well done on being Miss Slinky - that must be a fantastic boost!

Pickle - great first week! It really gives you the motivation to keep going doesn't it?!

Meow - don't beat yourself up over what you perceive to be small/slow losses - any loss is great!

2lbs on for me this morning, but I'm not too worried about it, as I was out Friday and Saturday nights, with meals and alcohol! So I'm hoping it comes straight back off again this week!

Good luck for WI Surreygal! x

Anyone seen Sweet Pink? Hope you are having a good week, wherever you are! :)

Great to see you back posting Meow:) don't be hard on yourself any loss is good,the scales are going in the right direction:).

That's the spirit Spanx,you will soon have them gone:).

I haven't seen Sweet.:wave_cry:xx

Well wi this morning and i lost 5.5lbs:D thank you sw:D.xx
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend:) .

Hello lovelies, 3lb off for me this week. I'm so pleased with that but I wasill so I had a helping hand.

Hello ladies! Wowzers, it's quiet in here! Sorry I haven't been around much, just one of those weeks, but I now need to be 100% all the way up to Christmas if I'm going to reach my target, so will be posting more to keep up my motivation!

Lost 0.5lbs today, bit disappointed after last week's gain, but determined to get back on track!

I had two nights out with red wine this week and I think that's the main culprit. I didn't go over my weekly syns limit, but I did get close - and so probably had 30 more syns than normal in a week... Just goes to show that I will need to keep my syns low even when I get to that magic maintaining stage!

Good luck for WI Surreygal - fab result last week!

Well done ILoveCake - especially if you were ill, I usually gain if I'm not well!

Have a great week everyone xxx

Thanks Spanx, being ill does mess with our bodies. I know what you mean about maintaining, I think that will be a whole new learning curve and I'm guessing I will have to still be very on plan because I gain weight so easily. I just need to get there first lol. I hope you get to target soon.

Well done Spanx and Ilovecake :).

Christmas tree and decorations are now up and feeling all christmassy:) oops did i mention the 4 chocolates that fell off the tree and ended up in my mouth:eek::8855:eek:h they were lovely:D.
1lb off for me:)

Where is everyone hiding?? :hide: lol

Housework planned for this morning thought i would pop on here for my mini's fix;).
Hope everyone is okay:wave_cry:xx

Ha ha ha i feel like billy no mates lol :eek::8855:eek:nly joking i know it's a busy time of year.2lbs loss this week which im thrilled with.I have my birthday tomorrow and i'm off out for lunch today.I feel so good at the moment i think i could burst:D i need to bottle this feeling:) Hope everyone has a good weekend.Good luck for wi Spanx. x

Hey Kenco, congrats on another fab loss! You are a star! I hope you have a lovely birthday lunch and an even better birthday! xxx :553::birthday:

STS for me this week - seem to be losing the plot a little - all these Christmas parties, plus being a little distracted by having a new love life!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Kenco, fab loss! Well done.

I'm going in for a gain tomorrow, unjustified....potentially pre menstrual? How do you cope with/avoid these gains?

Spanx....whoop at new love life! Result! :-D

Thanks ILoveCake! It's been a long time!!! :eek:

Regarding your potential gain - hope it's not as bad as you think, but if it is and it makes you feel like sabotaging yourself, then you will just have to give yourself a stern talking to! After all, we don't beat ourselves up when we have an unexpected loss, we just celebrate it - so the odd undeserved gain is bound to be on the cards too. Keep going and wait for the scales to right themselves - which they will! Good luck xxx

Spanx, 6.5lb on pmsl! But no sabotage, I'm focussed and about to kick some poundage butt! How dare it jump back on with no good reason! I've avoided this week:

a tube of pringles that was flying about.
a terrys choc orange during a family xmas film.
4kids cadburys selection boxes.
Mince pies, I made 32 and ate 1!
crusty white homemade baguettes fresh out of the oven.

So I know I have been good, made good choices etc, it's just one of those things I guess. But I'm ok as my head knows I'm in a good place, I'll just ride it out and put it down as one of those things I guess.

I don't do things by halves lol! I do feel a bit bloated and tender.

Back