QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I want to be princess size! I want to lose 6lb and I know I can lose all or at least most of it this year xxx

Well done Kenco. That's great news. We all need those boosts.

Rite, 4lbs is amazing. You will find that the losses motivate you. The stickers are fab too. I love my shiny stickers.

Weigh in looms. I should see a loss, I hope lol. I'll update tomorrow.

Thanks ILoveCake :) I just hope it stays gone by Tuesday for my official weigh in! I have to admit I do freaking LOVE my stickers, haha. I've had a gold star every day so far, bar one, where I got a silver star instead because even though I stuck to the diet I didn't eat anywhere near enough veg! So I'm trying to be honest with myself and make a real go of it. I've also ended up with scrawlings all over my reward chart, like a doodle of me scuba diving with a bunch of shark/dolphin/turtle/starfish stickers around it to motivate myself, and some (fairly aggressive!) motivational chants like "Bring it on!", "Hell yeah!" and plenty of others with some err, colourful, language! Sounds silly but it keeps me going and gets me riled up to kick some diet arse :D

I think that's the main difference between dieting when I was younger and dieting now. Before it was something depressing, to be upset over. Now, it still is, but it's also quite an aggressive/raring to go type feeling - like I need to beat it, prove myself, kick some arse, take no prisoners and all the rest! It's almost like an enemy that has dragged me down and bullied me my whole life, and I now I need to get my own back and prove it wrong. :eek: I almost feel like I just want to beat the life out of it, for messing me up and holding me back for such a long time!

hello gorgeous girlies, I haven't posted in a while I know, my grandad died and I have been ill again so not really been in the mood for the net.

been on plan though and lost another 4.5lbs so happy.

hello and welcome to all newbies. good luck guys

kate xx

Whoever gave me a +rep with a comment about the other thread, if you could post a link I'd really appreciate it - I can't seem to find it! Thank you <3

hello gorgeous girlies, I haven't posted in a while I know, my grandad died and I have been ill again so not really been in the mood for the net.

been on plan though and lost another 4.5lbs so happy.

hello and welcome to all newbies. good luck guys

kate xx

Sorry to hear your very sad news ((((hugs))) to stay on plan and get a loss is great well done you.xx

Thank you:) You are doing fab!! I think it's great when you have a sneeky peak and it shows a loss,spurs you on.Hope wi goes well for you:) let us know how you get on.x

I did quote this message for Rita don't know what happened .

Hey ladies, I think I might like to join if you’ll have me? I started SW in October aged 28, intending to reduce my surface mass considerably in time for my 30th this December and despite my PCOS have lost 32lbs so far (well, I *had* lost 34 but put 2 on last week…coughcough) As you can see from my stats, I’ve got a fair way to go yet – I think it’d be cool to be with other people who are doing the same kind of losing. Not that there’s anything wrong with people wanting to lose less, but you know what I mean! I WI tonight, so will check in later hoping to have lost.

Bubbs x

Just popping in to say hello. I have had a terrible flu so being on plan went out the window the first week as noone was able to stand long enough to cook!!! It was literally toast & chicken soup (tinned unfortunately) but I'm back on plan this week & I weighed in this morning & my weight has STS so at least thats something & I'm now feeling well enough to get back onto plan properly & cook from scratch again rather than surviving on handy things like pasta & sauce & mugshits as I have this week. Still on plan I know but not ideal for every day!!! :eek:

Sorry sweetpink, but I just burst out laughing at mugshits! Hope you feel better sharpish x

I lost 1.5lb this week, so have almost levelled out my gain which pleases me. Aiming for the same again (or more) next week so I've got 2.5 stone off :)

I'm in! 134lbs to lose, first week back and a new mum to a 5 week old baby girl.

Thursday weigh in for me.

Good luck everyone!

Got 3lb off this week, gets me my 2.5 stone, and means I've now lost 2st 8.5. Feeling good! :) Would love to have a few more losses like that!

Well done bobbles.

Well done that'sbubbs.

I'm having a hard week, my food is fine but I'm so bloated and I think I've given myself a hernia from laying my patio (gawd!).
I'm not sure what will happen this week, I may have another gain and I really don't need that. I keep reminding myself that it's just a blip and normality will return. It's just hard when I'm working hard.

Hi all and welcome to everyone I don't yet know!

So sorry to have been absent for so long - afraid I competely lot the plot and have been off-plan more or less since new year.

I haven't dared get on the scales yet, but I feel like I've put on about a stone... so bye bye 6st shiny and possibly 5st shiny too!

I am determined to get back on track though, although my willpower hasn't quite caught up with the rest of my brain yet! :D

Hello everyone:) sorry i've been awol so i need to catch up.... How is everyone getting on? Since i last posted i have had a sts and a 1lb off.I'm back for my mini's fix and will be posting more.

Lovely to see you back Spanx:) will pop over to your diary x

Morning all!

Very pleased to report in with a 5lb loss this week!

I finally dared to get on the scales and discovered that I had indeed put on more than a stone in my 2.5 months off plan - eek! So I lost my 6st shiny and my 5st shiny... :(

Still, I am proudly sporting my 5st shiny in my signature again this morning and feeling great!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mums!

My son bought me a chocolate orange - doh! Anyone know how many syns in one segment? I might allow myself one a day as a treat...:D

Good morning:)... Wow well done Spanx that's fantastic:D Thanks for posting the link for the syn's.Came in handy as i now know i can have 2 mini eggs for 1.5 syns yummmmmmy!!!!! My son bought me some omg they tasted so good:p I thought any chocolate eaten on mothers's day was freeeeeee:rolleyes::eek::whistle:Hope all the mum's had a lovely day.

I lost 2.5lbs this week.Have a great day everyone :) xx

Hello Lovely Ladies

Please can I join you all?? Know I have a lot to lose, tho don't want to be a skinny Minnie so don't think I'll ever be in single figures.
Was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 1/2 years ago and had the whole lot of treatment thrown at me, however its reared its ugly head again just before Christmas and I'm taking this as my kick up the bum to start a healthy eating lifestyle. Side effects of every drug I have to take says either weight gain or increased appetite, but so far its been good, can't say I've felt in the slightest bit hungry, and this place has been a godsend with all the recipes and tips and everything else.....

Well its WI tomorrow, feel lighter but still a little scared of the scales, got to bite the bullet tho and see what the first week brings.

Will let you know how I got on,

:4633:

xx

Back