queries...

Loser85

Gold Member
hiya all,

my partner and i are thinking of starting the cambridge diet in a few weeks time. I followed lighterlife for a week a month back but due to finances had to stop. In that time i lost 10lbs. With this diet being cheaper and very similiar its very appealing. One thing i would like to know is will we need doctors approval? And also how much is it weekly? (last i knew it was £30+)

Thanks in advance

Lisa and Douglas

if ur BMI is over 40 or a medical condition yes ull need doc approval.

i pay £37 a week fo my stuff but know some girls pay more depends on the cdc.

its a great diet and hope it goes ok ashley xx

Hello both. I use SS+ which is either 4 diets a day or 3 and a meal with specific content and I won't have to inform my GP unless I reduce to SS which is just 3 meals a day. It's costing me around 7.50 a day because I have bars and tetra packs to take to work which are more expensive than the sachets. Although I'm not losing as fast as SSing, I'm losing and feeling great so that suits me! Good luck in whatever you decide!

If you are thinking about the cost, bear in mind that you and your other half will not be eating food or drinking alcohol. This will save you money.

Also, if both of you are doing it, that will be great support for eachother. I am doing it with my hubby (and now another couple and two friends).

Back