Query over healthy extra...........

missclare85

Silver Member
Now i havent done this before as ive never had a reason too plus i dont know if its allowed BUT are we allowed to half our healthy extras? Example wise, say i was doing a EE day and wanted to use cheese and milk could i have half my milk allowance and half my cheese allowance and still on use one healthy extra A?

yes u can:)

I do this all the time as I'm not a massive milk user - just a brew now and again - so I measure that out and use the rest with cheeeeeese! Mmm cheese *grin* x

I always do too :)

Wow, that's good to know! Sometimes I have something like 3 laughing cow light triangles and a couple of splashes of milk in my tea, so have been sinning the milk!

Another question then - I have weetabix minis for brekkie, but don't want a ryvita, which is the full hexb - could I just have a couple more weetabix minis instead?

Sorry Harrys Mom no the minis themselves do not have enough fibre in them which is why you have to have a ryvita as well. There is nothing that says when you have to have it so you would not have to have it at breakfast time, just at some point during the day.

Sorry Harrys Mom no the minis themselves do not have enough fibre in them which is why you have to have a ryvita as well. There is nothing that says when you have to have it so you would not have to have it at breakfast time, just at some point during the day.
Healthy B can't be about the fibre content because you could have cheese and olive oil as healthy bs and no fibre in sight .

Back