Query with extra easy - please help

lafemme

Hi

I usually do red or green days as I like to have two healthy extras from the b section but extra easy is more appealing as you can have a better choice of free foods.

Today I had 2 x eggs dry fried on two slices wholemeal toast from a small loaf; I then cooked a home made curry so all the ingredients were free and had this with rice, I also had this for tea at work.

I have had some fruit - 2 pears, an orange and some grapes as well as a muller light yoghurt.

My syns have come from a bag of hula hoops.

Having the pears orange and grapes - does this count as eating enough superfree (although I realise grapes are free not superfree). Should I have had some salad or something similar at some point to increase the superfree foods - does it not work (EE) otherwise?

Thanks

To make Extra Easy Work you should be having 1/3rd of your Plate Superfree at Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Breakfast you could add Cherry Tomatoes/ Mushrooms to get your Third or a Piece of Fruit. With your Curry you could Bulk it up with Onions, Mushrooms Peppers etc to have your 1/3rd or whatever Superfree Veg you like, or a Side Salad. By all means snack on fruit for extra Superfree but make sure you add 1/3rd to every plate also to make it work out :)

lg-24-12 said:
To make Extra Easy Work you should be having 1/3rd of your Plate Superfree at Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Breakfast you could add Cherry Tomatoes/ Mushrooms to get your Third or a Piece of Fruit. With your Curry you could Bulk it up with Onions, Mushrooms Peppers etc to have your 1/3rd or whatever Superfree Veg you like, or a Side Salad. By all means snack on fruit for extra Superfree but make sure you add 1/3rd to every plate also to make it work out :)

Thank you. I hope I haven't hindered my diet day today!!

Back