• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question about AAM week

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OK, so I only just realised that AAM is one meal an entire week. I thought it was just a day. Not sure why :p

But it says at the end of the 4th week.
Does that mean you do it for the entire 5th week?
I think that's what confused me. At the end of the 4th week, so I thought it was 1 day at the end of that week.
Why can't they just say, in your 5th week?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st4lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st8lb(5.06%)
Yes, AAM is 3 products plus a meal (using only food listed in booklet) each day for 7 days before returning to tfr for the next 4 weeks. Hth

I never received a booklet of any documents when I ordered. Would someone be so kind as to let me know what you can have in your 5th week. Is it similar to CD? I have a while until Im there but it would be good to know. xxx

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LittlemissD said:
I never received a booklet of any documents when I ordered. Would someone be so kind as to let me know what you can have in your 5th week. Is it similar to CD? I have a while until Im there but it would be good to know. xxx
I didn't get one the first time I bought from them either. So I downloaded it off the website. I did get one the second time