question about aawm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Toothfairy, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi I was just wondering on the aawm can we have beansprouts? Also can we have spinach? sorry for all questions, would just like to make sure i have only the right food. Wasnt sure about beansprouts but would like to make a dry stir fry with quorn and beansprouts

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not a CDC, but I think yes to spinach and no to beansprouts- spinach is carb free and beansprouts have carbs so they could knock you out of ketosis.

Spinach a tricky veg though- such a tiny portion- you would need to check whether it was a cooked or un-cooked portion you were allowed to have- two tablespoons uncooked won't go very far!

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, Yes it is ok for spinach and beansprouts....I have them all the time. Spinach also uncooked in salads makes a change too.

5. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Thank you very much for advice above, couldnt do aamw without the spinach, love it raw.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.