Question about After Week 14 Meeting.

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Okay, I'm impatient!

Just wondering what happens after week 14 meeting - as really this is the START of week 14.

If you are going into RTM do you still complete week 14, plus the extra days until the first RTM meeting (so for example, my meeting is on the Wednesday 8th..so would Monday 13th or 20th?) Have emailed LLC but not expecting to hear back, and phone broke!!

I always thought you actually did 14 weeks of abstinence so just a little confused.

I am just having a think about timescales and wondering. I know, it doesn't REALLY matter - but I have the question in my head and I'm that kind of person that CAN'T stop thinking about it!!!!!!

It all depends on what you want to do really. I went onto developers after foundation but a couple of friends went from the foundation meeting on the monday to the RTM meeting on the thursday and started eating then. Others got more packs, did absitinence for a few more days and went the following week.
I think it's all down to personal choice really. Your LLC will help you along and give you your blue management book so you can see what exciting things you can have in week one-here's where you have to get creative!

developers is not where you have 'loads' to lose lol. It can be yes, but it could be that you want to lose 6lbs or 6stone (or more) before going on to RTM.
Basically, as foundation is designed for people with 3 stone or more to lose it tends to be that those who only want to lose the 3 stone reach their goal by the end of 14 weeks. For those who want to lose more (I lost 5 stone 4lb on foundation) you go onto developers for as long as you want to. For me this turned out to be another 5 months when I reached my goal and went on to RTM.
Some people do developers for a couple of weeks and some do it for plenty longer than that. It's the most flexible part of the programme as far as time is concerned.
Hope that makes sense!

Hi Em

Remember LL is for people who have AT LEAST 3 stone to lose.
The idea is that you should lose aprox 3 stone in foundation.
After that if you still want to lose more weight you continue in Developers until you are ready to go into RTM.
I think the intention is to get to your goal first, thatt's what I did, but some others move into RTM still with a bit to lose with the intention of doing that while on RTM.
It's different for everyone. You will have seen from some posts on here this week that a few people are about half a stone away from goal and their body is telling them it's time to move on to RTM.

Back