Question about cd!! Is it right for me again?

catkins

Hello again people... Here I am - back again! I was on here a couple of years ago, I was on Cambridge and lost about 19lbs in a month or so.

I'm looking for that sort of success again!

I didn't find it that hard truth be told- although at the time I was v sedentary as I was unemployed and now I'm a full time teacher (the amount of biscuits we get through is ridiculous).

I've since put the weight back pm and then some for various reasons although one of the best things about Cambridge fof me was that I appreciated food so much when I finished it that I've started eating all sorts of veg I never liked before?! Weird.

So my question was... Would it work if say I did cd for a month n lost a stone- then had a month off, eating healthy etc.. Then going back on? The reason being because with events etc it's unrealistic for me to stay on it at all times- but if inmy mind i know it's not futile to go back on, I will....

Thoughts anyone?!

I tried on and off, but found I ended up being more off than on, what about the 810 plan or 1200 plan?
I really do understand about the temptations of carby snacks in the staffroom, especially when teaching you are on your feet and moving around such a lot. I was a teacher for 10 years before leaving to be a full time mum to my almost 4 year old.
Good luck x

Personally, I don`t think off and on is a good idea as you need to work up the plans when you return to eating so that you don`t pile the weight back on due to glycogen stores etc.

What about doing the 810 plan like I am? I have 3 products a day and 1 low fat/low cal/low carb meal

You can avoid alc by explaining you`re on antibiotics or something and just eat sensibly within your daily allowance whilst at functions.

I also worked in a school before having my youngest, The staff room always had biscuits or chocolates or cakes in - LETHAL!!

Good luck!

LiSe Xx

Back