Question about cheating!

ZoBo

Silver Member
Right when I'm on a diet I normally treat myself on a sat night..

I'm finding it really hard to get to grips with the fact that I CAN'T eat for weeks!

So if I just added the 200 cal meal on a sat night would it be detrimental to the diet......?

You'll find you don't need to / want to after the first few days...

Also you have to be of the mind set that It's not because you CAN'T - It's because you CHOOSE not to.

I am officially on SS+ a 200 cal meal, most days I am more than happy SS ing. My losses have added up to 2 stone in 8 weeks and I am OK with that.
I think if it keeps you going all week knowing you can have a 200cal meal on Sat - then do it!
A lot of people on ss+ seem to loose the same as the ss'ers.

Im actually changing to SS+ tomorrow, I need some meats and food! its still low cal so not fussed either way.
Any ideas for menus?

My favourite at the moments is .... a small chicken breast, butterflied and sprinkled with Chinese chilli with garlic and ginger (schwartz). I griddle it with a couple of squirts of 1 cal spray oil. I then put it on top of a rocket and watercress salad dressed with a small spoon of ceasar dressing and a few shavings of parmesan.
Sounds like a M&S ad :)

i did read some somewhere that instead of having add a meal week, you could have 1 - 2 nights per week where you have one of the meals that you would have had in that week
i did read it on here and someone had gone to Cambridge HQ and they couldnt see a problem with that

altho without finding the original thread i cant be sure...

Well I'm all over the place emotionally at the minute!

It's mental! I kind of think I'll be able to ride it out & just solid SS no 200cal meal.... I have loads of weak moments then lots of strong ones.....

I was so hungry earlier I was going to eat a small tin of tuna with loads of black pepper on! I'm pleased to say I didn't....
I had my last shake at 8pm & I'm just having a Bouillon.... mmmm

I'm really struggling to drink water today. It's been my roughest yet (day 3) & everytime I have a swig I feel really nauseous!

Back