Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question about cheating!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Right when I'm on a diet I normally treat myself on a sat night..

I'm finding it really hard to get to grips with the fact that I CAN'T eat for weeks!

So if I just added the 200 cal meal on a sat night would it be detrimental to the diet......?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    You'll find you don't need to / want to after the first few days...

Also you have to be of the mind set that It's not because you CAN'T - It's because you CHOOSE not to.

4. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am officially on SS+ a 200 cal meal, most days I am more than happy SS ing. My losses have added up to 2 stone in 8 weeks and I am OK with that.
    I think if it keeps you going all week knowing you can have a 200cal meal on Sat - then do it!
    A lot of people on ss+ seem to loose the same as the ss'ers.

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im actually changing to SS+ tomorrow, I need some meats and food! its still low cal so not fussed either way.
    Any ideas for menus?

6. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My favourite at the moments is .... a small chicken breast, butterflied and sprinkled with Chinese chilli with garlic and ginger (schwartz). I griddle it with a couple of squirts of 1 cal spray oil. I then put it on top of a rocket and watercress salad dressed with a small spoon of ceasar dressing and a few shavings of parmesan.
    Sounds like a M&S ad :)

7. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I am pretty sure parmesan cheese isn't allowed on SS+ or any other cheese for that matter (except cottage cheese)!!

8. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i did read some somewhere that instead of having add a meal week, you could have 1 - 2 nights per week where you have one of the meals that you would have had in that week
    i did read it on here and someone had gone to Cambridge HQ and they couldnt see a problem with that

altho without finding the original thread i cant be sure...

9. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I'm all over the place emotionally at the minute!

It's mental! I kind of think I'll be able to ride it out & just solid SS no 200cal meal.... I have loads of weak moments then lots of strong ones.....

I was so hungry earlier I was going to eat a small tin of tuna with loads of black pepper on! I'm pleased to say I didn't....
    I had my last shake at 8pm & I'm just having a Bouillon.... mmmm

I'm really struggling to drink water today. It's been my roughest yet (day 3) & everytime I have a swig I feel really nauseous!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.