Question about contour wrap

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SuzyA, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. SuzyA

SuzyA Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi all

I have been trying to get into my lovely Karen Millen dress for months for a wedding I have on 5 May. Following all the great results about the contour wrap I have decided to have one. However I am booked in for a spa day the day before and have one booked for the following morning. (The wedding is at 4).

Ideally I don't want to be so rushed so would it be a good idea to have it the day before my spa day or do you think it would cause problems?
    I am having a facial, back massage and pedicure although there will be sauna and steam room. Would this cause problems?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Suzy

I had a countour wrap and I was very disappointed in the whole thing. I lost 6 inches overall but you really could not tell and I would not be having one again.

You would not want one the day of the wedding as they say not to shower afterwards as the stuff is still working into your skin.

Dont want to put you off just I would say do it before your pamper day

Jo

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yeah - you're not supposed to shower for 24 hours afterwards so you might be a bit muddy - also in my post about my experience, 4 weeks ago I had my first wrap. I went to the wrap wearing a very tight pair of size 16 trousers and a size 18 fitted sweater and Even after losing 16 inches all over, my clothes did not feel any looser. I think they say that the magic keeps working for a few days afterwards - and sure enough 4 weeks and 2 wraps later I'm a size 14!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.