Question about contour wrap

SuzyA

Hi all

I have been trying to get into my lovely Karen Millen dress for months for a wedding I have on 5 May. Following all the great results about the contour wrap I have decided to have one. However I am booked in for a spa day the day before and have one booked for the following morning. (The wedding is at 4).

Ideally I don't want to be so rushed so would it be a good idea to have it the day before my spa day or do you think it would cause problems?
I am having a facial, back massage and pedicure although there will be sauna and steam room. Would this cause problems?

Suzy

I had a countour wrap and I was very disappointed in the whole thing. I lost 6 inches overall but you really could not tell and I would not be having one again.

You would not want one the day of the wedding as they say not to shower afterwards as the stuff is still working into your skin.

Dont want to put you off just I would say do it before your pamper day

Jo

Yeah - you're not supposed to shower for 24 hours afterwards so you might be a bit muddy - also in my post about my experience, 4 weeks ago I had my first wrap. I went to the wrap wearing a very tight pair of size 16 trousers and a size 18 fitted sweater and Even after losing 16 inches all over, my clothes did not feel any looser. I think they say that the magic keeps working for a few days afterwards - and sure enough 4 weeks and 2 wraps later I'm a size 14!

Back