Question about EE

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Ive noticed on here, a few people do days on EE as well as red and green days. Although my leader said the if I wanted to do EE, I should do it for the whole week, not just odd days? Does anyone know what's right?

I do it online and it lets me choose each day red, green, EE or the other one mix2match or something? so I guess they don't mind, but I might be wrong!

I really wanted to try EE, but don't want to do it for a full week. So now I dont know what to do. I don't want to have not lost anything on my 1st week.

your consultant may have just said that as it's your first week-so as to be able to get your head round one plan completely before thinking about one of the others?? x

[lecture]
SW is meant to be a lifestyle change. A way of educating ourselves to make healthier choices. It isn't meant to be a rigid diet and it's not meant to be restrictive so I would say, like the others that swapping and changing your days (green, original, mix2match, extra easy) to suit you is perfectly fine.
[/lecture]

:eek: Good luck x

I'm sure she meant that, to save you getting confused with too many plans when you're new. You can do red, green, EE, mix2match, in whatever quantity/order you like. It's very flexible, and fits in with what you fancy eating that day.

You should give EE a try, I was worried but lost 3.5lbs the first week and 4lbs the second. You have to watch portion control a little but its easy and it does work. If you dont like it after a week then theres no harm in going on to green and red

she said you have to fill one third of your plate with green veg, one third with protien and one third with carbs, is this right? (I haven't looked at the book yet, but I will, lol)

she said you have to fill one third of your plate with green veg, one third with protien and one third with carbs, is this right? (I haven't looked at the book yet, but I will, lol)

I don't do the green veg thing I have to say.

I just had chicken, with rice, peppers and onions. I added a bit of lettuce, but I doubt that counts :D

Hmmm,it doesn't sound like she's given you the best advice. That's not exactly how the EE plan works and you are free to choose from Red, Green, M2M and EE so if she advised you to stick to EE all week she should have explained the reason why. But yes you can mix all the different day options to suit you.

Hmmm,it doesn't sound like she's given you the best advice. That's not exactly how the EE plan works and you are free to choose from Red, Green, M2M and EE so if she advised you to stick to EE all week she should have explained the reason why. But yes you can mix all the different day options to suit you.

Just noticed your loss, you've done really well since the 14th, any tips or secets? I really want to reach my 1st goal, but was worried in was too unrealistic.

Back