Question about HEX A & HEX B's

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CornishPisky, 17 August 2009.

1. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Well-Known Member

Hi all.
    Can I split or mix Hex a's & b's? I mean instead of having 2 slices of wholemeal bread can I have just one, & then half the value of another Hex b, such as bacon? I had spaghetti carbonara tonight, & it struck me that some garlic bread would have been brill, but the smoky bacon was my 2nd Hex b of the day. OH & DS had garlic bread in front of me. :sigh: If that isnt mean...!
  2. madhousemum

madhousemum Well-Known Member

from what i know this is a no but you might not wanna go on my answer 100% as i have never needed to half it. sorry cant help too much but needed to answer. xxxx
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

No it's not advisable to split your He's. Perhaps you could have had the bacon on your syns instead?
  4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Official line is a No but I know some people do. Mrs V is right, I'd have synned a rasher or two of bacon for the carbonara
  5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Same as Jaylou- I know the official answer is no, but I do this quite often especially with my HEX A on EE. I have a couple of laughing cows and half allowance of milk- I don't think it has hindered my loss but if you want to be 100% sure best sticking to the official SW rules