Char's Slimming World diary! :)

SW_Char

Silver Member
Hi all.

Decided to start Slimming World... doing it from home, but eventually going to sign up for an online membership soon!

This is actually my 2nd week, had two bad days last week :( 1st weigh-in I stayed the same (21st 10lb :cry:). Weigh days will be every Monday!

Anyway, here's my food diary, I'll start from yesterday:

Breakfast
1 1/2 Strawberry Weetabix (hexb) with 175ml skimmed (half hexa) and strawberries.

Lunch
Pasta twists with cooked chicken, mixed with 15g light mayo (2) and Cajun seasoning. With lettuce and grated carrot.

Tea
Moroccan meatballs (off the SW site), with stir-fried (frylight) broccoli, garlic and red pepper.

Snacks
Mullerlight Banana & Custard, Hartley's Jelly (0.5), and Options Belgian Choc Toffee (2) made with the other half of my hexa.

Today

Breakfast
Fried eggs, mushrooms and bacon (fat cut off) all done in Frylight.

Lunch
3x Quorn nuggets (3), cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot and pickled onions.

Tea
"Doner kebab" (thanks Gemsta!), lettuce, tomato, cucumber. I also had an ASDA Chosen By You Wholemeal Pitta - I don't think it's a HEXB, so I'll have to syn it (7.5), and "garlic sauce" (light mayo-2 syns, with garlic powder and water so I could pour it over the meat!). This was amazing!!

Snacks
Cheese (hexa) and chicken slices. Will have a mullerlight and jelly (0.5) later as well!

The Doner Kebab sounds very tasty! I'm doing SW from home as well, just started back properly on Monday after going on a 2 day weekend binge so I know how you feel! Onwards and upwards! Good luck, you can totally do it!

Week 2, Day 3

Breakfast
Overnight oats with vanilla mullerlight, 1 syn of cocoa powder and strawberries.

Lunch
2x Mini quiches with tuna and sweetcorn, with salad on the side.

Tea
Pasta bolognese made with lean mince. Hexa cheese on top.

Snacks
Will have a mullerlight and jelly (0.5) later :)

You should really use more syns unless you're saving them up for something. It's odd logic but the more you have the better your losses. X

Back