Extra Easy Days question about HEX b choices on EE days?

jane76

Silver Member
im trying to give EE days ago to see if it helps my weight loss but i keep coming up against wee questions and things that i dont understand so im hoping that ill find the answer here.

so the first thing that i dont understand is can i have soft cheese as my 'b' choice on an EE day? you can have it on a green day but not on a red so what does this mean for an EE day??

question about hexb

im a bit confused about hex b cos it si right that we can have 2 alpen light bars isnt it? but they are 70 cals each!! two slices of nimble isnt 140 cals!! and some of these other cereal bars you cant have two of can anyone explain?

It's not to do with the cals so much as the fibre content. 100 cals of white nimble will give you a similar amount of fibre as 140 cals of Alepn light bar. I think all the HEBs are between 90 and 160 cals.

right ok thankyou i find myself leaving the bread for alpen bars most days but I do love my bread of any sort it is hard to understand but as long as i keep losing weight!

Sorry hun, no soft cheese as HexB on EE days, in fact no cheese as a B choice at all. It's only bread, cereals, tinned fruit and nuts :) xx

thanks for clearing that up for me Sian:)

Back