Question about holidays..

Kitteh

Resident geek
When is the non busy time.. like.. when will be the cheapest time for a holiday booking?

x x

Before schools break up I would have thought?

Opps LOL well my sons school breaks up on the 25th July I think.

cos i just was trying to attempt to find out a price for next year.. like.. after ive shifted this weight.. lol..

x x

Hey Hun,
Best Time Is Just Before School Hols Which Older Kids Break Up End Of June,younger Ones End Of July Til End Of August,or After The Hols Is A Good Time Too,not Any Time There Is A Holiday Like Easter Because They Will Fleece You,
Happy Booking,
Elaine X

Yeah they all sound good but avoid half term weeks, not sure when they are exactly, know there is one in October. Where you thinking of?

Yes,that Sounds Good As Porgeous Says Avoid Half Term As Like Easter Etc They Hike Up The Prices Well Here In Good Aul Ireland They Do Anyway!!!!
Let Us Know How You Get On And Where You Are Going To Grace Your Presence,good Luck,
Elaine X

Well.. im gonna have to get a job and save up tons of money.. lol.. but i really want to go to florida.. and i want to be thin.. and not worry about fitting on rides and stuff.. and i think maybe its deserved if i lose weight.. lol.. i hope..

x x

florida would be good but will always be busy and about the same price hun. You looking for sunshine?

Just Go To Your Travel Agent And Check Out The Prices Hun As Their Holidays Can Vary To Ours ,but There Is Some Great All Star Hotels Ive Read About You Can Stay In And They Are On Site If You Are Into That,which Are Quite Reasonable,i Dont Know About There But Here You Can Provisionally Book Your Holiday A Year In Advance So At Least If Its Booked It Will Give You More Of An Incentive(not That You Need One),
Elaine X

Have a word with shazpaz on here, she is a great help with holidays and will try her best to fix you up at a good price x x x

i will do cheryl..
I was lookin online.. and it varies quite abit.. from the cheapest being 800ish in november october time.. to at least 1200 during june.. july.. by less busy.. i meant.. like.. less expensive.. sorry.. just basically off peak time..

x x

September when the kids go back to school may be a good time to go too. I'd like to go to Florida next year too, but with 2 kids it's gonna cost a mint.

If you go through the campsites and get a mobilie which is what im doing this year September is a cheap time

cheers.. do you have any links for that doll??
Id just really like to do disney.. before im too old and people say.. "where are her kids?? shes never come here alone".. lol..

x x

cheapest time for us was 9th October

I've been to Florida 4 times:D and the cheapest months for me were the early part of June and November. If your travelling alone it maybe slightly dearer. If your travelling with someone that has children, book together and you can split the costs and the child goes free.

I'm planning a solo trip for January 09 which cost me less than $750.00 for flights, hotel transfers and park tickets to seaworld & Universal studios .

I've book this myself and not through a high street travel agent. If you have a look at www.broadwaytravel.com, they have reasonable prices, and you can pay a deposit to secure your holiday.

Good Luck
Maureen4200040:)

Back