Question about nearing goal weight and goal weight

hercules

I am 5ft 5 and originally was going to go for 10 stone (woman) but have recently changed this to 91/2. Still undecided which. WHat do other people at this height do?

Also I am just over 101/2 now( was 131/2) . SHould I ss goal or would I still lose doing maintenance?

I am 5ft 5 and originally was going to go for 10 stone (woman) but have recently changed this to 91/2. Still undecided which. WHat do other people at this height do?

Also I am just over 101/2 now( was 131/2) . SHould I ss goal or would I still lose doing maintenance?

Hi hercules,

Well done on your weight loss todate:)

Your 5ft 5 now and weigh 10st .7lbs. this gives you a bmi of 24.5 and as such on the Cambridge Diet you can no longer SS but move up to step 2 of the programme.

You will still lose weight on this.

Personally I think you should stick to your goal of ten stone and enjoy your success of getting there as it needs to be celebrated.

Then see where you want to go from there as I feel changing the goal post further away can lead to self sabotage when you have not as yet got to your original goal of 10 stone.

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Talk to your CDC about it as she will know you pretty well by now.

Love Mini xxx

great advice as always from mini there, dont set an unachievable goal, and you will lose up to a stone on maintenaince!

Hey well done for getting so far!!! I hope i get there too.:jelous::jelous::jelous:

Thanks for the messages. I didnt realise I couldnt ss once I reached 101/2 or that I would still lose on maintenance.

I think I might go for 10 and then it will be great to see if I go down further during maintenance. I thought you could ss till goal

Back