question about saggy-ness? lol

I think the oils and "butters" are great but you need to do a little toning exercises......that helps tone your skin too........lets us know what you find out........

I think the oils and "butters" are great but you need to do a little toning exercises......that helps tone your skin too........lets us know what you find out........

yeah i totally agree,but im too lazy hence bein really fat..

Hey, my upper arms were reeeally big and i started to notice some sagging skin which really upset me cos they actually looked even worse than before, my tum was getting a tad wrinkled skin too, i was so sad about it i was even looking into surgery UNTIL.... last week at the chemist i was waiting for my weigh in and came across PALMERS COCOA BUTTER, FIRMING WITH Q10, COLLAGEN, ELASTIN AND VIT E. for after pregnancy and weight loss.
I had been complaining to my friend in work about my arms and he was helping me look for surgury places but after using twice a day since last week he saw me on Thursday and could not believe the difference!!
Please please go out and get it if you've 5 or more stone to lose!
Again, PALMERS COCOA BUTTER -FIRMING BUTTER- FOR AFTER PREGNANCY AND WEIGHT LOSS.
Make sure you get the firming kind. Ooooo and i also had strech marks on my arms which i swear have faded ALOT in the last week!!!

Best thing ever!!
x

Hey, my upper arms were reeeally big and i started to notice some sagging skin which really upset me cos they actually looked even worse than before, my tum was getting a tad wrinkled skin too, i was so sad about it i was even looking into surgery UNTIL.... last week at the chemist i was waiting for my weigh in and came across PALMERS COCOA BUTTER, FIRMING WITH Q10, COLLAGEN, ELASTIN AND VIT E. for after pregnancy and weight loss.
I had been complaining to my friend in work about my arms and he was helping me look for surgury places but after using twice a day since last week he saw me on Thursday and could not believe the difference!!
Please please go out and get it if you've 5 or more stone to lose!
Again, PALMERS COCOA BUTTER -FIRMING BUTTER- FOR AFTER PREGNANCY AND WEIGHT LOSS.
Make sure you get the firming kind. Ooooo and i also had strech marks on my arms which i swear have faded ALOT in the last week!!!

Best thing ever!!
x
thats great how long have you been usin it?do u notice a big difference,i love the smell of it mmmm

dyna band dyna band dyna band I got one on ebay they are cheap as chips and dead easy to use I cant praise it enough I notice a diffrence in 3 weeks its brill. Green one for beginners.Its a smiple rubber band but is effective.
LMAO ....You are starting to sound like me now hunni x:D
But yeah i agree with FFBB DYNA BAND

Back