Question about totm!

Claudia84

Hiya ladies, just a little question about time of the month, do u guys normally gain that week? This is my first period while iv been doing cd and iv just started maintaining, I'm really worried I'm gunna put on thru it, all answers welcome thanks x

dont know about everyone else but i retain a lot of water when i am on my period and weigh alot more. i usually gain about 4/5 lbs when i am on my period. xx

I'm gunna b devo if I do, I really need to maintain to get up the steps, weigh in is on sat and iv just c/o today, do u think drinking more water will help or just make me heavier? I drink roughly 4+ ltrs a day, thanks for getting back to me x

i have been told that drinking more water will help with water retention etc but i dont think it has really made a difference for me. everyone is different hun, maybe you'll go and you'll see that it didnt make much of a difference. and even if it does just think about it this way, the week after you will have a double loss xxx

Hi, most of us gain weight before/during totm, however we are not gaining fat it's just the extra water that we carry. So don't beat yourself up if the numbers on scale increase around that time. Carry on with the plan as normal and the following week you will see a lose.

bizarrely, I usually gain weight around day 12-15 of my cycle, which would make sense as that's normally ovulation, but i don't ovulate until around day 21. Go figure. Certainly, hormones can make you retain water - and we wimmin are constantly hormonal in one way or another.

I usually retain water the week before I am due on but still usually lose just not as much as normal everyone is different though xx

Back