Question about water intake...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bisousbisous, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bisousbisous

bisousbisous Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've had a few days off exante and i'm starting again tomorrow. I did drink 3 liters a day but i'm thinking of aiming for 4... weird question but because i'm so tiny (4'11) can this have a negative effect i.e be too much water for my body? I'm really not sure whether to do this or not. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mitchsa

Mitchsa Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya, sorry i'm not really sure if thats too much or not ! I'm 5'3" and i struggle to drink 3 litres....from what i gather though some of my height manage more than the 3 !! I have also heard that you can over drink so for your height i'd probably stick to the 3....unless you're doing loads of exercise !!

4. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Hi there, the amount of water you need depends on your body mass as well as how much you exercise, etc. Generally it's recommended that most women need around 2 litres a day and men 3. I would have thought 3 litres a day for most people would be more than sufficient.

Remember not to go too OTT with your water consumption, you can get water intoxication, which can be very dangerous.

Woman dies after Wii competition • The Register

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.