Question - CD & the coil

Hi Ladies,
I am hoping someone can answer this for me. I started on the CD 10 days ago (and am just having chicken & mushroom soup) I had a coil fitted last november and havent had a monthly since. However, bizzarely, since starting on the CD, I started bleeding at the weekend (tmi) and just wondered if the CD could have caused it???
Dont know if anyone will know but it would be good to hear from others.
Donna
xxx

I have the mirena coil, and the same thing happened to me! I cried my eyes out :)

seems to have just about stopped (for now) so that was shortlived! :D lets hope it doesnt happen again. i have to say it was the best thing for me. i didnt like the thought of the implant and I got pg on the pill so didnt fancy going back on that. It was the 'no periods and nothing to worry about for up to 5 years' that sold it to me lol.
thanks girls

seems to have just about stopped (for now) so that was shortlived! :D lets hope it doesnt happen again. i have to say it was the best thing for me. i didnt like the thought of the implant and I got pg on the pill so didnt fancy going back on that. It was the 'no periods and nothing to worry about for up to 5 years' that sold it to me lol.
thanks girls

Fingers crossed for you!! ;)

well my gp took 5 attempts at fishing at mirena today and guess what i have come home with the damn thing still there. she has agreed with me for hysterectomy and my referal gone thru seen the gynae bod in 3 weeks to try and get this out and sort me out once and for all. am hoping i will then loose wt once mirena out as a lot of people complained about weight gain with the mirena.... heres hoping. i wish mirena had worked for me , gp said i was unlucky im so jealous of you girls it has worked for . i also wonder as i have been bleeding for 6 months whetehr im retaining extra water as if it was totm !!! there may be a few extra lbs on me that shouldnt really be there .
weigh in tomorrow , cant wait .....

hi Sue, it could be, my gp told me that weight gain associated with the coil only amounted to 2 or 3 lbs, I can't say I noticed I gained much when I had it put in, I hope you get sorted out soon tho hun x

Back