Question - Do bars slow down weight loss??

yummymummy1972

Hi everyone, just had a quick question. I'm on week 5 and the monotony of the diet is becoming unbearable, although I'm still 100% at the mo.....I dont physically feel hungry but miss 'EATING' and not just drinking shakes :( I was thinking of asking for some bars at my next weigh in and was just wondering if these slow down the weight loss at all????

No, haven't heard of anyone who thinks that they do... but you can only have one a day. They're great!

xxx

Hi
I am on week 5 too, started the bars last weeks, they are really yummy!
But this week I am not losing much, only a pound so far, will go on Saturday for my WI so will see. I might eat a bar every other day and see what happens

I lost only a lb in my first week of the bars, this week is my second week, and I got on the sales this morning and have so far lost 4lb, my official weigh in is tomorrow.
I thought of going back too the shakes last week, but now am indecisive. I have all my products for next week too, so will just see how I go next week too.

I don't think there is much difference in the weigh in's, but then everybody is different.

it is rare but some people find they do , if you are very carb sensitive then it is possible but very unlikely . The soft chewy ones have more carbs in so I tend to stick to the peanut and mint choc ones with the odd orange for a treat .
A lot of people think they slow their losses down as most people start having them on week 3 .. which tends to be a low loss week after the high losses in the first 2 weeks .. this happens anyway but a lot of people blame the bars .... they are sooo worth it :D

Back