Question - Do bars slow down weight loss??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummymummy1972, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, just had a quick question. I'm on week 5 and the monotony of the diet is becoming unbearable, although I'm still 100% at the mo.....I dont physically feel hungry but miss 'EATING' and not just drinking shakes :( I was thinking of asking for some bars at my next weigh in and was just wondering if these slow down the weight loss at all????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    No, haven't heard of anyone who thinks that they do... but you can only have one a day. They're great!

xxx

4. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi
    I am on week 5 too, started the bars last weeks, they are really yummy!
    But this week I am not losing much, only a pound so far, will go on Saturday for my WI so will see. I might eat a bar every other day and see what happens

5. Kels_85

Kels_85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810
    I lost only a lb in my first week of the bars, this week is my second week, and I got on the sales this morning and have so far lost 4lb, my official weigh in is tomorrow.
    I thought of going back too the shakes last week, but now am indecisive. I have all my products for next week too, so will just see how I go next week too.

I don't think there is much difference in the weigh in's, but then everybody is different.

6. determinator

determinator Banned

it is rare but some people find they do , if you are very carb sensitive then it is possible but very unlikely . The soft chewy ones have more carbs in so I tend to stick to the peanut and mint choc ones with the odd orange for a treat .
    A lot of people think they slow their losses down as most people start having them on week 3 .. which tends to be a low loss week after the high losses in the first 2 weeks .. this happens anyway but a lot of people blame the bars .... they are sooo worth it :D

7. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for all the information guys!!! I'm definitely going to get some on Monday :D
    I think I'll start off with the peanut one!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.