Question for cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spottitchsam, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    could someone on here give me a bit of advice please.
    at the moment due to being ill for the past 2 weeks i was advised by my cd to have 2 shakes and breakfast and a cooked tea.im now feeling better and i was wondering if it would be ok for me to have about 4 days with only 3 shakes and 3 days with 2 shakes and meals.my weight since monday as not moved and its not a nice feeling.
    when i asked my cdc about the above she said that "my body"would get mixed signals.i know i am a bit thick but i was to embarrassed to ask what she meant.would it really do me harm to have 4 days on shakes and 3 days on shakes/meals.
    forgot to say its the 1000 plan im following.thanks,i hope someone can help me.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    My best advice would be to follow SS with the 3 shakes, and if you feel you need to eat something you can do SS+ but going between SS and higher plans doesn't really work, as you're just constantly replenishing your glycogen stores then using them up then rebuilding. If that makes sense?

4. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats sounds ok to me.will start as from now.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.