Question for online users

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MinnieM, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MinnieM

MinnieM Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    After today's very depressing shopping trip I have decided to join online first thing tomorrow morning. I have always heavily depended on my old WW calculator but now that ProPoints have been introduced it is of no use :(

My question is... if I join online will I need a calculator or is there a facility online to calculate points?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    You'll have all the stuff you need online to calculate points.

I find the "40kcal = 1pp" a good guideline for when you are out shopping. I must stress that its only a guideline and it CAN be out by a 1 or 2pp. Just worth it to estimate if something is worth buying :p

Too often I end up thinking oh that looks nice (i'll have a small portion) and it ends up being like 15pp.. that wee rule has been a lifesaver for me!! xx

4. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have a smart phone you can get calculator apps too. If you have an iPhone there is a WW app that can link up to your WW account.

5. GLL

GLL Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points (Previously Cambridge)
    theres also a calculator app for android now. cant track points on it or anything but you can calculate them :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.