Question for people who have done maintenance

Hi

I just wondered the difference in weight from when you went into maintenance until the end, did you stay the same, put on or lose?

Thanks.

Hope

Hello there Smileyhope,

Started Management seven weeks ago with BMI of 27 and about another stone to lose. To date have lost 15 lbs more and BMI is less than 25. Don't know what will happen in the final five weeks. My counsellor says I WILL put on a bit, probably during the last four 'trigger' weeks.

Everyone is different though. I can't predict what may happen to anyone else.

AJ

How does Management work do you still attend weekly meetings and pay the same fee? All I know is it is for 12 weeks.....

Thank you

Hi there JulyBride,

Yes, still weekly meetings but this time there may be a variety of people attending, some doing different weeks of Management, some will have finished the 12 weeks but still attend when they want. It is very useful to meet and chat to people who are weeks or months ahead of you.

For the first couple of weeks you have three packs and pay £42.50 per week, weeks 3 to 8 are two packs at £33 per week, and the final four weeks are 1 pack at £16.50 per week. After that there are no costs unless you want to buy some extra packs, and you can attend the meetings for support.

Hope that helps.

woahhhhhh £42.50?! My Counsellor has been charging me £49.50!!! Can they do that? Have different counsellors charging different mounts?

Hey Meghan, I was charged £49.50 too, whats that all about then?

Thanks AJ, thought i had been diddled then!!!!!!

how has your day been?

Godddddddd!
I didn't realise management was another 12 weeks how expensive!

Pix are you paying the full £66 even though you are not eatig the packs?

Pix are you paying the full £66 even though you are not eatig the packs?
Yep :(
My LLC doesn't know I'm only on cottage cheese and it says in the agreement we have to pay for 14 weeks anyway so Im having to pay for them still.
Hows it goin today for you skinny?

Back