• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

question for ppl on ee plz

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Hi all

Please could you tell me if following ee that its only 3 meals a day, both red and green and only 1 a and 1 b.

Cos a area manager told me eat when i want etc etc never mentioned anything about 1/3 of superfree food.

I did try it for 2 weeks but first week sts and 2nd week stuck to it 100% and pt half pound on, since then i find it hard to follow any cos i was so gutted

thanks jacqui

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
hello,
my leader says you can snack on either green or red free foods and the plate does not have to be 1/3rd of superfree foods( i think you have to have 1/2 a plate of super free foods if doing sucess express) and if you have anything with syns in you take the lowest value

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
If you have lots of superfree you will lose faster. That's why it's recommended that you do.

I have been having less superfree and have found my losses have slowed dramatcally.

I don't have 1/3 of my plate though, I have 1/3 of my food overall, so for example I have soup for lunch made of superfree veg, and eat lots of fruit.

When I follow it properly, I do well and have good losses, but I do find I need those superfree, and I also eat quite a lot of speed foods as well.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Yes you can eat what you want and free food from red and green. I find it far simpler than red or green cos I'm not constantly calculating , in fact I sometimes struggle to get my HEB in! It's a leap of faith, don't cut back ,eat away and the weight should come off.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
my consultant has never mentioned anything about portioning sizes of my plate.. she has always said, all free foods on red are green are free all day long, only 1 a and b, an d the lowest syn value is what you use.. plain and simple! x

paperclip

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st7lb(13.04%)
It's not really about portioning, as in limiting the size of your portions, just making sure 1/3 of your plate (whatever size that may be) is superfree. That recommendation is in the EE book, but often missed - I don't really consciously follow it but still lose weight!