question for ppl on ee plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Please could you tell me if following ee that its only 3 meals a day, both red and green and only 1 a and 1 b.

Cos a area manager told me eat when i want etc etc never mentioned anything about 1/3 of superfree food.

I did try it for 2 weeks but first week sts and 2nd week stuck to it 100% and pt half pound on, since then i find it hard to follow any cos i was so gutted

thanks jacqui

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello,
    my leader says you can snack on either green or red free foods and the plate does not have to be 1/3rd of superfree foods( i think you have to have 1/2 a plate of super free foods if doing sucess express) and if you have anything with syns in you take the lowest value

4. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have lots of superfree you will lose faster. That's why it's recommended that you do.

I have been having less superfree and have found my losses have slowed dramatcally.

I don't have 1/3 of my plate though, I have 1/3 of my food overall, so for example I have soup for lunch made of superfree veg, and eat lots of fruit.

When I follow it properly, I do well and have good losses, but I do find I need those superfree, and I also eat quite a lot of speed foods as well.

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Yes you can eat what you want and free food from red and green. I find it far simpler than red or green cos I'm not constantly calculating , in fact I sometimes struggle to get my HEB in! It's a leap of faith, don't cut back ,eat away and the weight should come off.

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    my consultant has never mentioned anything about portioning sizes of my plate.. she has always said, all free foods on red are green are free all day long, only 1 a and b, an d the lowest syn value is what you use.. plain and simple! x

7. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    It's not really about portioning, as in limiting the size of your portions, just making sure 1/3 of your plate (whatever size that may be) is superfree. That recommendation is in the EE book, but often missed - I don't really consciously follow it but still lose weight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.