Question for the ladies :)

Eiregirl

I have a question about erm that time of the month. I am just about to go for my second weigh in at the end of week 2 and I am beginning to worry a bit because my period is 8 days late:eek: I took a test during the week that came out negative but it was in the afternoon after drinking about 2 liters of water so I am not sure if that would effect it?

I do not feel any different at all so I am just wondering if this sort of thing can happen on Lipo?

From looking at other threads I think this is quite common, some people have long frequent times and others non at all, I am lucky, had my "baby bag out" (as the children told all their friends and teachers a few years ago) so no personal experience!

First of all I agree with at patches mum it can happen either way, I have had long gaps and now frequent bleeding,BUT
Last times did lipotrim I became pregnant very easily we weren't trying I was on contraception been doing it for four months when I went o gp for some routine test and she asked me o o a pregnancy test , I wold of been non the wiser,
So if in doubt I would check again using first morning urine best of luck hun xx

Whew. Hugs Eire that's a tough thing to be up in the air about. I agree with both ladies. My time on LT I had very light periods and when we're not consuming hormones etc thats normal. Your body may just be stressed, or adjusting. But I agree with slim better to be safe. In a few days test morning pee.

I've got pregnant on LT as well. I fell very easily. .....twice! (or you could maybe say three times as I got pregnant agian just after coming off it.

Back