question for the ladies :-)

tutter29

hi all i was just wondering if anyone has noticed a difference with there tom? i have an inplant and before that was on the depo and hadnt had a period for nrly 10 yrs and all of a sudden i am now!!! is it normal for the change in diet to affect it?

Ooo thats a tough one, I've not noticed too much difference with mine, but then I have always had weird/heavy ones. Might be worth a google search forthe implant name and dietary changes.

I was reading something the other day about ketosis and it did say that it can affect your cycle, but it seems to point to stopping them rather than extra bleeding.

I am not sure it has affected me but I have a coil, having said that I had had an odd bleed not sure if that is down to the diet though.

Anne im sure there's a post from few weeks back with someone saying the same....

I read something about hormones in fat therefore when we get rid of fat there's more oestrogen in our system therefore messes with totm. Could be crap though x

That is really interesting! I have a mirena coil and don't really tend to have bleeds but have been this week! I was starting to get a bit worried as it is so unusual for me! Glad there is a logical explanation for it though!!!

Back