Question for you all?

We are now starting Week 12 in our group and tonight for the first time discussed Management.

I will be ready to move into this straight after the Foundation period so was keen to find out more detail.

Our LLC said that we have two options firstly there is the traditional 12 week programme where you start with three packs then two and then one reintroducing certain foods gradually. With this you still need to attend a weekly session.

Secondly we have what is called a Lifestyle option whereby you choose how many packs you want to have and choose your own foods, this apparently gives the individual more choice depending on their life etc. No session as such with this you just pop in and get weighed at specific times.

Ok so no problems with having the two options however with the lifestyle, we have to commit to paying for four weeks at the £66.00 at the beginning of the management and "call off" the food packs as we require, for example if you have two shakes a day then the £66.00 will last for two weeks, still with me?

I do not want to have to pay for four weeks up front for packs that could infact last me for at least eight weeks even more if I decide not to have them every day just so I can get the managment books.

Do you think that having paid £924 at the end of the 14 weeks it is unreasonable to not want to commit for a further £264 just so I can get the books?

Before anyone suggests I go with the structured programme I actually prefer the lifestyle option just object to having to pay up front.

I think the theory is that previous people have maybe done a a week or two and then not carried on, so this is a purely a money making plan!

I would welcome your experience with a similar situation or your thoughts on the above.

Incidentally I shall be calling Head Office tomorrow for their comments.

Many thanks

Hmmm difficult one this, though im on lipotrim so different. Ithink calling HO would be a good idea.
Good luck !

I completed management June last year - and we did not have the lifestyle option!
It sounds amiss to me especially paying up front for so many packs, so calling head office sounds a sensible option.
Whatever you decide, complete your managemnt programme in the comfort of your group and your counsellor to guide you.
Good luck

I've just started "normal" management - nothing was mentioned about the "lifestyle" option. Don't think I'd have been tempted as I still need the structure. Sounds interesting though if slightly complicated. I've worked out the traditional management costs £363 altogether - quite a lot but at this stage it's worth every penny to me! Good luck with HO - will be interested to hear what they say. Think you've got a point, especially since you don't get a session.

Last edited:
Very interesting july bride - I think that i would have the same objections!

Let us know how the calls with head office go!

I have also sent you a PM

Slimbride!
xxx

Hiya Jb

My understanding of Management is that all foods are reintroduced gradually over the 12 weeks, and in a certain order, not to choose your own foods from the beggining??:eek:

I've never heard of this plan, be sure and let us know what H.O say... :D

Back