Question HELP PLEASE :D

Bambalina11

Hi All,

Basically MFP states to lose weight 1lb a week eat 1430cals, to lose 1/2lb a week eat 1640cals my bmr is 1549, should I eat 1549cals a day?

Please help I get confused every time :(

And yesterday 1st day of diet I over ate by like 500cals I don't know if it's because I told myself I was on a diet then suddenly became a ravenous beast or what....really need some motivating!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm not sure as it depends on your lifestyle. If you join my fitness pal you can put your details in with how much exercise you do and choose how many pounds you want to lose each week, it will then give you a daily amount. Hope this helps.

Hi eejay! Thanks For the response! I've figured it out now lol xx

My issue is there was a difference between the calories MFP said I should be aiming for and how many I should be eating when I work it out myself...the difference is 200 calories which may not sound a lot but it's more than 60 calories a meal which can make a difference...very confusing, I am going to the Dr tomorrow for advice :)

I know I think it comes down to your overall body fat as well :)

Cool let me know what your doc says xx

I only had a quick appointment so he said between 1200-1500 is fine but I can go back for a proper analysis if I want to! I am going to carry on at 1200 and see how it goes for 5 weeks :) x

Back