Question Needing Answered :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by starkissedx, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all, i joined ww online about a month and a half ago on the 3 month saving plan. Although i have been struggling and basically havent been tracking for last two weeks!!

A friend of mine has been attending meetings and has alot of success with almost a stone in weightloss in about a month! I think i need the motivation and support of meetings to stick to the diet plan and feel alone when doing the online plan.

I was wondering if i have paid the 30 something pound for the 3 month online ww will i still have to pay the full registration fee at the meetings if i joined.

Also i am from northern ireland and i am aware that e source is unavailable here. The great thing with the online ww is i have the app which syncs with my iphone and means i can track on my phone which is amazing! Is there anyway round this without the online ww??

Thankyou :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    If you are from northern ireland you have to pay registration fee

the weightwatchers online is actually only supposed to be for mainland uk, we're counted as part of ireland according to ww

4. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi I don't know much about it, I'm starting pp tomoz but I'm thinking of getting an app called iwatcher its got the calculator and you can track on there and store faves, it sounds good, some people have mentioned it on here and it's only 59p!

5. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks ladies for the replies, i shall definately check that app out i think it would be easier to walk round the supermarket with the phone rather than the calculator.

I guess im going to have to fork out the £££ and join tomorrow night then...kinda annoyed i have wasted £30 on being a fail online :(

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is the Monthly Pass available in NI? I stumbled across a page on the website where I could switch from online to monthly pass.

7. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF

its not... i sent ww an email about it, they said its something to do with liscencing or something (what a cop out)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.