Extra Easy QUESTION ON EE

darkcookie

Hi,

I do mainly ee days, can anyone please tell me if the following items are free food as I have a very old free branded book ~ unable to get an upto date one without paying through the nose and I go it alone so don't have acces to SW website.

1) Tesco Value Meatballs in tomato sauce
2) Oak Lane Ravioli in tomato sauce
3) Sliced Corned Beef Chilled/Canned

Thank you in advance.

Lyn

None of that stuff is free anymore, wow you really do have an old book!

You can't have Heinz mac n cheese either, nor campbell's meatballs and you can only have certain brands of canned stewed steak too.

Thanks for the replies,

I will have to go back to the drawingboard for free food.

May even have to pay the price for an upto date free branded book. lol

Regards

Lyn

hi could you not just go to one meeting and get the up to date stuff and not go back again it is half price registration at the moment

you get your hand book which tells all about free foods, superfreefood, healthy extras and some syns. you get the extra easy booklet and info on exercise plus a couple of food diarys.

you can also buy books like the food directory that lists all the syns and the little books and they are not very dear

It might be worth it, although those books are going to be superseded early next year by the 2010 books. It would be lots and lots better than the ones you have now though! I reckon a good 20 quid would see you right with what you need. xx

Or have a wee look in eBay - there are always 'newbie' packs for sale on there (although the prices are usually way more than you would pay to actually go to the group, register and get your own set).

x

Back