Question??? Please!

Sara4

Gold Member
OK First off I know I am desparately bold!:wave_cry: But today was so busy. Slept it out, Had to charge with baby (still in pjyamas) to sisters and leave while I flew to work for an hour then charge back and collect baby and fly to other side of city for hospital appointment for baby. Then back to sisters and leave baby and fly to work.....barely making it....client waiting on doorstep and worked solid till 8.45pm. Collected baby, drove home and put her to bed.

Phew! Sat down and realised I have had only one shake and practically NO water all day! I have a splitting headache now! Just took 2nd shake. And trying to guzzle some water.

My question is....I am so tired I am fit for bed.....Any harm if I skip the 3rd shake????? Will try and keep at the water til bedtime.

Any ideas? Thanks

I think dropping the 3rd shake may drop your calories too low, as well as meaning you don't get all of your "required" vits & minerals. Could you just shake it up and gulp it down before bed - force it down?

Good luck!

i think it should be ok for a one off! i did it a couple of times by accident and didn't harm my weigh in (i know its hard to believe, but i actually forgot to have all the shakes...?) get some sleep!!

Hi hun,

I have done this occasionally and been ok but a bit shattered the next day. Could you try to have one in the night if you get up with the baby? if not get your sleep and just don't be surprised if you are a bit drained tomorrow.

You can't afford to let this happen again, especially with the baby and work so you need a plan, sorry to nag x

You can't afford to let this happen again, especially with the baby and work so you need a plan, sorry to nag x

Thanks mom! I'll be good! I am only working one day a week and I am just not organised yet! (Not sure I ever will be) but you are right...I will not let it happen again...:break_diet:

Hi darling, what a day! ! ! It is really important to get all your three shakes down otherwise you miss out on one third of your daily requirements. Try to have the last one if you can. You will need it with the sort of hectic lifestyle you have, and especially if you are running round after a baby all the time! Just a tip for the future though, if you find this happens again, then have a "double" shake for your last one and drink a bit more water. Hope this helps darling x x

Hi darling, what a day! ! ! It is really important to get all your three shakes down otherwise you miss out on one third of your daily requirements. Try to have the last one if you can. You will need it with the sort of hectic lifestyle you have, and especially if you are running round after a baby all the time! Just a tip for the future though, if you find this happens again, then have a "double" shake for your last one and drink a bit more water. Hope this helps darling x x

Do you think I could have a very small version of you to put in my pocket?:D

Thanks everyone.....going to drink last shake....probably fall asleep half way through!

Hi Sara, glad to hear you were getting that last shake down you.
Remember that you are a very important person (as well as your lovely baby and your clients)
Try and be kind to yourself, maybe keep your shaker, filled with the right amount of water in the fridge, and a sachet of shake in your bag. Then at a traffic light/jam, or similar, just add powder to shaker and have it then (I've done it on a train!)
How about trying the flapjacks? Then you could keep one in your bag.
It's murder trying to work with a baby, as I well remember, but you'll work out a routine soon. Keep going and LOOK AFTER YOURSELF! xx

Sorry, late as per usual!!!! I just wanted to say well done for getting your last shake down you. It is hard work trying to get a baby organised and no doubt (if you are anything like me) it will take time as well as lots of advance planning!!!

I have a flapjack a day and found myself nibbling it in the car as I drove on Monday coz it had got to 1:30pm and I hadn't had my first shake yet! It is convenient, not the nicest tasting flapjack but I kinda like it, and easy to have when you are rushing around.

Good luck and look after yourself.

x

Back