Question Re: becoming a CDC

minilady

Gold Member
I have been considering becoming a cdc, and have read that you have to be put forward by your own cdc. Does anyone know if I can do it any other way?

My own CDC isn't particularly helpful, she hasn't even turned up with my cd today, and I can't get hold of her:sigh: (getting a bit frantic now) Anyway, there's not many cdc's in my area, and I feel I'd love to be able to help people to lose weight this way, as I myself love this diet. It's helped me to feel like me again:)

Any ideas anyone:confused:

Thanks
Tracey
x

Hi Minilady

ideally you should get your CDC to sponsor you, but if this isn't possible get in touch with Cambridge directly and explain the situation to them, I think there is a way around it.

All the best

x

I contacted cambridge via email about my hubby becoming a counsellor and they said you could go to them direct if not through your counsellor. Dont know what happens though as hubby is going through our counsellor to do it.

CD would find out why you do not want to be sponsored by your counsellor and if they agree to this it is normal for them to find you another sponsor to be put under.

Did your CDC turn up today or at least telephone you?

Linda

Thanks everyone

Cdc did turn up today!!! Much to my relief.

I am going to check out the CD website, as I've been told by my cdc tonight that the training is all miles away from where I live.

Thanks again ladies for your help

Tracey
x

yeah best of luck i know training is far away from you but think its only for 1 day

1 day:confused:

My cdc told me I'd have to have 6 to 8 training sessions. I'm beginning to think she wants my area to herself!

Thanks Kittykat

Tracey
x

er no! its one day training in corby. I live in south east like you and it took me about 2 hours to get there,i stayed in the hotel they do the training in overnight. But they do some other locations as well every now and then and once you have done that you have to do some modules and written papers. But its only 1 day you have to go to any training. Sounds like she doesnt want you to become a CDC. I didnt ask my CDC to sponsor me not because she wasnt good but i asked a good friend to do it who is also a counsellor as we talk nearly every day and head office were fine about it. good luck if you decide to go ahead!

Thankyou everyone for your help, it is really appreciated.

I have emailed CD website tonight to find out more from them, there was an admin address to write to. Will now wait and see what both they and my own cdc say.

Thanks again
Tracey
x

Back