Question re Green Plan...

FleurMama

Hello

Apologies, this may seem like a stupid question...I’ve previously tried SW but have misplaced my books and believe there have been some changes too.

I’m vegetarian so will be doing all Green Days. I’d be really grateful if someone could confirm how many healthy extras I should having? Also will it affect my weight loss if I don’t always use the full allowance.

Many thanks.

2 HexA and 2 HexB. I have a PDF of the old Green pages (were on the SW web site for a while). Send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks! That’s really kind of you and would be really appreciated. Just joined this site today so hopefully you’ll receive this x

I'm not sure how to get a copy to you! I thought the forum had a chat facility, but it won't let me start a chat with you. Either it's broken or you are new new! I can't just post because I assume it is subject to copyright.

No worries, you’ve answered my main question and if I remember rightly the rest is straight forward once you get going. Wish me luck, I’d love to feel comfortable in my summer clothes now the weather is changing!

Good luck. I am also vegetarian, and the green plan works for me and others I know. Keep posting, just another 44 posts and I can message you with a copy of the PDF (for privates study)...

Back