Question re Lipotrim

debz32

Gold Member
Hello everyone - not sure if I'm even allowed to post on here (I'm on CD !!)

Anyway - question for my Mother-in-law actually re Lipotrim :confused:

She is 66ish, around 15stone and is on medication for high blood pressure - her GP recently put her on Xenical and in the 2weeks ske's been on it she's lost a massive (NOT) 1lb - yes ONE pound !!

she's also counting her WW points and she's only eating about 18 per day (she's s'posed to have 24) but physically can't eat anymore than she does....:(

She's really really despairing re her weight etc and I was wondering - can she use L.T. ?? or is it contraindicated for those with High Blood Pressure (like CD is ) ??

Please please can you help as I would love to have some positive news or advice for her cos she's sooooo down :(

many thanks:)

just bumping this up the line ;)

Hi deb I would recommend Lipotrim and I know of people who have high blood pressure who are on the plan, i'm not a doctor but it sound to me like your mum in law isn't taking enough points and her body is holding onto everything she puts in... Please get her to go back and speak to her doctor and ask for lipotrim if the doctor is happy to supply a slimming pill I see no problem with the sachets. Hope this helps Sam

My blood pressure was not all that high but high enough that my doctor did suggest medication and we argued over the fact that I would rather let Lipotrim run its course than take medication...

She was even surprised five months after first starting Lipotrim that my blood pressure as she said herself was 'text book perfect':D

Have to say my doctor at the time knew little of vlcd's.

Love Mini xxx

Race you Mini

Race you Minimins to goal:rolleyes:

Hi Marylyn,

With 21lbs. to go and your record so far...my money is on you to get to goal:D :D :D First!!!

My weight is moving again and I am making a point of drinking my water throughout the day...it is so easy to let it slip and I am doing a little toning exercise.

Have not started out walking at yet.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Debz, in my humble opinion your mother should give Lipotrim a try. You see, it is only supplied under strict medical supervision, either by a Pharmacist or at the GP surgery. These two professionals are fully trained in Lipotrim, and considering your mother's age, it would be better if she were supervised in that way. I have been advised to carry on taking my blood pressure medication (Atenolol tablets), and as my weight goes down, that medication will be adjusted. I personally was gaining having the full points allowance on WW, but was told not to decrease the allowance, so I thought staying with WW was a waste of time! Perhaps find a participating Pharmacist near to your mother, go with her if you can, and chat to the Pharmacist about Lipotrim. He will decide if it may be suitable and may refer her on to a GP if he feels it is necessary. If you need a list of participating Pharmacists who have been fully trained in the Lipotrim method of weight loss, you can find a link to those pharmacists on the following site:

lipotrim web page

Let us know on here what happens, if you can.

lipo blood pressure

hello debz
i would most definatly recommmend lipotrim
i to had high blood pressure
also before i started i was taking 4x4 painkillers now i have lost 5stone 5lb so far and my bloodpressure has gone back to normal and i don,t take any pain killer at all so myself i feel you can only benifit from lipotrim i have another 3st odd to lose and its the best diet i have ever done and as it ws recommended to me by my own doc i,m sure yours would give it a chance mind you that if they know about it but as pam said there a site with more info to look at it good
take care
debbie

Hi Debz, in my humble opinion your mother should give Lipotrim a try. You see, it is only supplied under strict medical supervision, either by a Pharmacist or at the GP surgery. These two professionals are fully trained in Lipotrim, and considering your mother's age, it would be better if she were supervised in that way. I have been advised to carry on taking my blood pressure medication (Atenolol tablets), and as my weight goes down, that medication will be adjusted. I personally was gaining having the full points allowance on WW, but was told not to decrease the allowance, so I thought staying with WW was a waste of time! Perhaps find a participating Pharmacist near to your mother, go with her if you can, and chat to the Pharmacist about Lipotrim. He will decide if it may be suitable and may refer her on to a GP if he feels it is necessary. If you need a list of participating Pharmacists who have been fully trained in the Lipotrim method of weight loss, you can find a link to those pharmacists on the following site:

lipotrim web page

Let us know on here what happens, if you can.

Hi Lady-in-London - thanx for your reply :)

I've been chatting to my mum-in-law tonite and sent all the replies on to her - will let you know how she gets on...

lotsa love

hello debz
i would most definatly recommmend lipotrim
i to had high blood pressure
also before i started i was taking 4x4 painkillers now i have lost 5stone 5lb so far and my bloodpressure has gone back to normal and i don,t take any pain killer at all so myself i feel you can only benifit from lipotrim i have another 3st odd to lose and its the best diet i have ever done and as it ws recommended to me by my own doc i,m sure yours would give it a chance mind you that if they know about it but as pam said there a site with more info to look at it good
take care
debbie

Hiya Debbie - thanx for your reply - it's good to know that LT can be done even with high Blood pressure :)

Have passed all the info to my m-i-l and will let you know how she gets on - she's going to the doc on Thursday of this week

Hugs

Marylyn / Mini & Sam - thank you sooo much for your help - it is much appreciated :)

As I said above - have passed the info to my m-i-l and HOPE she'll act on it.....she's off to the doc this week.

will keep you posted ;)

love

Back