Lipotrim TFR - start Tuesday 29 Jan 2019

cheshire

Hi,
Day 1 =16stone 10ibs
I am a diabetic with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low thyroid and a fatty liver. The diabetes is also having an adverse impact on the health of my eyes.....
Previously, when I started such diets I had already had the voice in my head which talks about little cheats almost from the first second but not this time. I am following the vlcd to the letter, the idea being I can then tick the box that I will lose weight and become healthier and I can focus on other stuff.... why torment yourself with those head discussions.
I see my doctor on 21 Feb which means I have to provide bloods, urine a few days before which will then be my baseline.
My goals are: to run a 5km park run, to be off most if not all my medication (possibly need to stay on the thyroxine) and to start to wear high heels again! Always used to wear stilettoes but my feet have swollen and are fat! I'm 60 not much I can do about that but to thank God I made it and to hope this diet gives me many a more year..
It would be great if I could hear from others who are making the 'journey' - can't believe I said that, the word 'journey'!
Best wishes to all

Last edited:
Hi I am on Exante atm but thinking of going on Lipotrim, did it years ago and my weekly losses much better that Exante. I was dropping roughly 5lb a week, lucky to make 2lb with Exante. Will finish the products I have and if losses still low will defo be joining you. I am 59 in a few weeks and would love to be nice and slim again. :p

Hi,
Day 1 =16stone 10ibs
I am a diabetic with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low thyroid and a fatty liver. The diabetes is also having an adverse impact on the health of my eyes.....
Previously, when I started such diets I had already had the voice in my head which talks about little cheats almost from the first second but not this time. I am following the vlcd to the letter, the idea being I can then tick the box that I will lose weight and become healthier and I can focus on other stuff.... why torment yourself with those head discussions.
I see my doctor on 21 Feb which means I have to provide bloods, urine a few days before which will then be my baseline.
My goals are: to run a 5km park run, to be off most if not all my medication (possibly need to stay on the thyroxine) and to start to wear high heels again! Always used to wear stilettoes but my feet have swollen and are fat! I'm 60 not much I can do about that but to thank God I made it and to hope this diet gives me many a more year..
It would be great if I could hear from others who are making the 'journey' - can't believe I said that, the word 'journey'!
Best wishes to all

Welcome!!

I am so glad to have a Lipotrim buddy! Everyone else seems to be on Cambridge or Exante.

How are you getting on?

I’m in week 4... had a few hiccups along the way, but I have 4 clear weeks ahead now, so no excuses!

Welcome!!

I am so glad to have a Lipotrim buddy! Everyone else seems to be on Cambridge or Exante.

How are you getting on?

I’m in week 4... had a few hiccups along the way, but I have 4 clear weeks ahead now, so no excuses!
I’m into my 3rd week - so good sharing experiences with others!

Welcome!!

How are you getting on?

How much have you lost? I’m getting weighed fortnightly and lost 16lb in my first weigh in last Monday . I literally cannot wait for my next weigh in already!!!! Apart from being bored on the shakes I’m fine now. Not hungry at all which is good as week 1 I was ready to kill someone!!!!!

How much have you lost? I’m getting weighed fortnightly and lost 16lb in my first weigh in last Monday . I literally cannot wait for my next weigh in already!!!! Apart from being bored on the shakes I’m fine now. Not hungry at all which is good as week 1 I was ready to kill someone!!!!!

Hi!!

So glad to have someone else on here - I’ve not been coming on here much as it has been so quiet and I felt like I was just talking to myself on my thread 👀

Wow!! Amazing loss so far! Well done! 🙌🏼

How long will you be on Lipotrim? I have two weeks left before a refeed and losing the rest with Slimming World

Last edited:
Hi!!

So glad to have someone else on here - I’ve not been coming on here much as it has been so quiet and I felt like I was just talking to myself on my thread 👀

Wow!! Amazing loss so far, in one week!! Well done! 🙌🏼

How long will you be on Lipotrim? I have two weeks left before a refeed and losing the rest with Slimming World
Lost 16lb in 2 weeks - prob be on 15 weeks

I have decided to come back to Lipotrim as I lost really well on this, Exante has more flavoured shakes but my losses are quite slow. Going to the chemist tomorrow to pick up my first week of shakes but will not be starting them till Sunday as away over the weekend.

Lost 16lb in 2 weeks - prob be on 15 weeks

That is amazing for two weeks!

My intention was to startSlimming World in a few weeks time..... but now it’s approaching part of me is desperate to get to my target weight quicker and now I’m a little undecided if I should do another month of Lipotrim and then follow SW..... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have two more stone to lose 🙈

I have decided to come back to Lipotrim as I lost really well on this, Exante has more flavoured shakes but my losses are quite slow. Going to the chemist tomorrow to pick up my first week of shakes but will not be starting them till Sunday as away over the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend away Debbie.

I actually prefer the taste of Lipotrim to Exante shakes, I also find Lipotrim kind of “resets” my tastebuds so everything tastes so different when I start eating again and I don’t crave sugar....(but for how long eh!?) 👈🏼 If that actually makes any sense

That is amazing for two weeks!

My intention was to startSlimming World in a few weeks time..... but now it’s approaching part of me is desperate to get to my target weight quicker and now I’m a little undecided if I should do another month of Lipotrim and then follow SW..... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have two more stone to lose 🙈
If I were you I’d stay on it until you lose the 2 stone because it will take a lot longer on SW but obviously I do understand if you’re bored on this!!!!

I’m aiming for 15 weeks as I’m away may bank holiday and I’d like to have shifted a fair bit by then 🤞

3 weeks nearly done 💪

I’m so proud of myself and just get bored of black coffee 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm in my first week and struggling. Day 4 and I'm exhausted!! Please tell me it gets better and results are worth it??
It is worth it, hunger does off week two though I am Pretty hungry now 😂 weight loss worth it. I’m 19lbs down in three weeks x

It is worth it, hunger does off week two though I am Pretty hungry now 😂 weight loss worth it. I’m 19lbs down in three weeks x
That's amazing, would love those results! First weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. Still very lethargic, hungry and moody, hopefully will improve next week :)

You’ll get there, keep drinking water! Let me know how you get on x

That’s fantastic what a great start you must be thrilled! Xx keep going you got this 💪
I lost another 5 this week so 24 pounds in four weeks xx

Amazing!! Go you! The results are definitely worth the misery, although week 2 is definitely an improvement on week 1 thank goodness! Upping the water definitely helps

Back