Question Soup

sandyshaw

Hi all just a quick question what is the best way to make the chicken soup......do you put them in your shaker or do you make it like an ordinary cup a soup!!!!!!!

Week 1 - 7 lbs :D
Week 2 - 3 lbs :D
Week 3 - 4 lbs :D

I put the hot water in a jug and add the chicken soup then whisk it with an electric mixer!

I make mine into a thick paste and microwave them into crisps x

Well I tried the soup and have to say will be sticking to the shakes in future its an aquired taste but not for me...:eek:

Week 1 - 7 lbs :D
Week 2 - 3 lbs :D

Week 3 - 4 lbs :D

peach pip said:
I make mine into a thick paste and microwave them into crisps x

How on earth do u do that? Iv tried to microwave the choc one recently&it was disgusting & didn't turn out how I expected.xx

I shake my soup with cold water then take the lid off and microwave it for 2 mins till its piping hot..... yummy I love it. I also find if I do it that way I don`t get heartburn like I was doing before when I used my whizzer with boied water from kettle (think it was adding to much air!) And Frecklesy... right with you cos I cant ever get mine to taste nice either, so stick to em as they are, apart from vanilla shake in my tea and coffee though..
Lou xxx

How on earth do u do that? Iv tried to microwave the choc one recently&it was disgusting & didn't turn out how I expected.xx

hey hun on grease proof paper then on and off in the microwave for 30 sec each til it goes crispy theyre ace!! i tried to do it with the choc one too ... and it was awful may give it another go though at some point xx

I must be doing something wrong! Just tried to make the soup crisp and first one I thick I used to much water and it stuck solid to the greaseproof paper. Tried again with less water and put it straight on plate. By time middle was starting to go brown the edges had went rock solid. The middle was edible but rest was more like a really hard biscuit than a crisp and cos it was overdone it didn't taste good. The middle bit tasted ok but was a bit soggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
I must be doing something wrong! Just tried to make the soup crisp and first one I thick I used to much water and it stuck solid to the greaseproof paper. Tried again with less water and put it straight on plate. By time middle was starting to go brown the edges had went rock solid. The middle was edible but rest was more like a really hard biscuit than a crisp and cos it was overdone it didn't taste good. The middle bit tasted ok but was a bit soggy

Hmmmmm trial and error I think hun, they have to go on grease proof paper, and its a question of getting an even later on the paper... But the middle bit always cooks last :( xx

Will try again, never concede defeat lol

Back