question

i didnt get up til around 12pm today (my first day off after working 48 hrs in 4 days) so i've only had 2 shakes today

what are the implications of this, if any? not done it before and dont intend on doing it again!

just dont think its a good idea to have one straight before i go to bed?

i'd still have it before i went to bed! we're barely getting any calories with just 3 shakes....and even less with 2. i've had mine before bed & i still continued to lose weight. it's not like it's food & it will sit on your stomach, plus you need all the vitamins in it! hope that helps! xxx

okie doke thankyou.. i might have a chocolate one warmed up, coz i think an iced one will wake me up! but i wont be causing any damage or stop to the weight loss if i dont have it? like i said it was only a one off! god knows how i managed an hour and 20 mins of cardio on one shake this afternoon! xx

anytime california!! (are you from there by chance???) you won't cause any damage, but it's best if you have all 3. sometimes these things happen & can't be helped! omg! i don't know how you managed that either!!! well done you!! xx

I have one right before bed quite a bit, it probably won't effect your weight loss not having it, but they are formulated to give you the right stuff :)

Hannah

ah ok. thought i had a fellow american on the boards with me! haha :D xxx

it's all good! i don't mind being the only one! haha :D xxx

Hi,
try to get all the shakes in as you need the nutrients, once off should be fine so don't worry. One hour 20 mins of cardio seems like a lot on this diet. They don't recommend too much cardio or aerobics as they burn too many calories and can put you in starvation mode. Exercise in the first week isn't recommended as your body is going through major changes and needs to have the reserves to do so. Look up what you should be doing and how much, can't recommend anything myself but there are others on here who can, look up the exercise threads perhaps.
Take care
Doirin

Back